CANNABIS PRODUCTS FOR CANCER, OTHER TREATMENTS, DEPRESSION, ANXIETY ,https//fresh-cannabis.com

1 view

Tony Fritz

Mar 23, 2020, 10:18:36 AM3/23/20
WE HAVE HIGH GRADE HYBRID, SATIVA AND INDICA STRAINS.

https//fresh-cannabis.com

Good quality products.
Good and affordable prices.
Fast and Reliable delivery -Tracking Available!
Various shipping option (Overnight and Airmail).
No Prescription Required!
Buy Direct and Save Time and Money!
100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed ! -Additional Discounts on Bulk Orders

We grow them at our farm and sell to our customers directly. It means we can offer them at very good prices and we are sure of their quality.
We got some GOOD MEDICAL marijuana/weeds,hemp oil,wax and their such as Sour Diesel, Moon Rock, GrandDaddy Purple,OG Kush, Sour Og Kush, Green Crack, Jack Dream, AK-47, Purple Kush, Bubba Kush, Bubblegum Kush,Blueberry,Purple-Skunk,
Master Kush, Purple Haze,Banana Kush,pineapple express, Orange kush,Night Queen,Big Bud, Cheese, BlueDream, White Russia, White Widow, G13,hash oils and seeds etc,

BUDS / FLOWERS
Oz $190
1/8 pounds 350
1/4 pound 500
1/2 pound 750
Pounds 1400

CDB OIL...
$60 per Bottle

MUSHROOM....
Oz 200
1/4 pound 450
1/2 pounds 600

SHATTERS..
10 gram $ 190
20 gram $250
25 gram $310

HASH....
10 gram $ 180
17 gram $230
22 gram $ 320

WAX...OIL
10 gram $ 190
17 gram $ 230
30 gram $350

VAPES
$25 per vape
..
AVAILABLE IN BULK

We guarantee the safety passage of your package ,all our packages are customized and diplomatic sealed packages this means that they are custom free. We offer triple vacuum seal and stealth package on all orders so it can’t be scent detected by canine (dogs) or electronic sniffers, We do provide refunds or replace your order if there is a failure in delivering. Weed for sale, Where to buy weed, Hash oil for sale, Cannabis oil for sale, Buy marijuana online, THC oil for sale, How to buy weed online, Marijuana for sale, Order weed online, Buy medical marijuana online at

https//fresh-cannabis.com

Wickr me...Tonyfritz

WhatsApp +1(413) 282-8751