Death of woman whose corpse was eaten by rats remains mystery

Michael

Dec 31, 2016, 4:50:59 PM12/31/16
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/death-woman-corpse-eaten-rats-remains-
mystery-article-1.1861279

The events following Susie Rosenthal’s death were appalling, but how she
left this world remains a mystery.

On Wednesday, two days after her severely decomposed body was found under
3 feet of trash in the kitchen of her Borough Park, Brooklyn, apartment —
her remains had been eaten by vermin and roaches — the city medical
examiner’s office could not determine what caused her death, authorities
said.

She may have died over a year ago. She shared the apartment with her
mentally ill daughter, Chava Spira, 28.

Lee Ayrton

Jan 2, 2017, 7:34:51 PM1/2/17
How did she get under 3' of trash post-Mortem?

David DeLaney

Jan 3, 2017, 10:56:30 PM1/3/17
On 2017-01-03, Lee Ayrton <layrt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 12/31/2016 4:50 PM, Michael wrote:
>> On Wednesday, two days after her severely decomposed body was found under
>> 3 feet of trash in the kitchen of her Borough Park, Brooklyn, apartment ???
>> her remains had been eaten by vermin and roaches ??? the city medical
>> examiner???s office could not determine what caused her death, authorities
>> said.
>
> How did she get under 3' of trash post-Mortem?

...continental drift?

Dave, parade confetti?
gatekeeper.vic.com/~dbd - net.legends FAQ & Magic / I WUV you in all CAPS! --K.

Lee Ayrton

Jan 7, 2017, 4:41:30 PM1/7/17
On 1/3/2017 10:56 PM, David DeLaney wrote:
> On 2017-01-03, Lee Ayrton <layrt...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 12/31/2016 4:50 PM, Michael wrote:
>>> On Wednesday, two days after her severely decomposed body was found under
>>> 3 feet of trash in the kitchen of her Borough Park, Brooklyn, apartment ???
>>> her remains had been eaten by vermin and roaches ??? the city medical
>>> examiner???s office could not determine what caused her death, authorities
>>> said.
>>
>> How did she get under 3' of trash post-Mortem?
>
> ...continental drift?
>
> Dave, parade confetti?

Government covering-up?

RH Draney

Jan 7, 2017, 8:03:43 PM1/7/17
Some really industrious vermin and roaches?...r