Chester & Casey are 3 years! :-D

Tale

Oct 7, 2007, 11:02:03 AM10/7/07

Today my eldest two boys have turned 3 whole years! A few months back, when
Chester's hind legs got worse and Casey had a tumour, I didn't think they
would ever make it this far. And now look at them! I'm so happy and so proud
of them. :-D

Full story: http://www.taletn.com/rats/20071007/
Pictures: http://www.taletn.com/rats/20071007/#PICTURES
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9zlSKKtdHw

- Tale

--
"Oh, Rats!"
http://www.taletn.com/rats/

Michael Rozdoba

Oct 7, 2007, 6:18:33 PM10/7/07
Tale wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Today my eldest two boys have turned 3 whole years! A few months back, when
> Chester's hind legs got worse and Casey had a tumour, I didn't think they
> would ever make it this far. And now look at them! I'm so happy and so proud
> of them. :-D

Congrats. That's a great achievement :-)

Joanne

Oct 7, 2007, 10:18:42 PM10/7/07
Tale wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Today my eldest two boys have turned 3 whole years! A few months back, when
> Chester's hind legs got worse and Casey had a tumour, I didn't think they
> would ever make it this far. And now look at them! I'm so happy and so proud
> of them. :-D
>
> Full story: http://www.taletn.com/rats/20071007/
> Pictures: http://www.taletn.com/rats/20071007/#PICTURES
> Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9zlSKKtdHw
>
> - Tale

Happy birthday special boys!! It's so wonderful to have these sweeties
live for so long. I know your secret, you are a most wonderful ratdaddy!!!
And for the record, Mink sent his birthday wishes to his buddies, if
they stop and listen real hard, you will hear him. ;)

--
Joanne
The Rat Shack

Tracey

Oct 8, 2007, 4:38:22 AM10/8/07

"Tale" <ta...@martinic.nl.earth> wrote in message

That's fab! Happy birthday to Casey and Chester!!!

Tracey

Tale

Oct 8, 2007, 5:43:29 AM10/8/07
Michael Rozdoba wrote:
> Congrats. That's a great achievement :-)

Thank you! :-)

Tale

Oct 8, 2007, 5:45:45 AM10/8/07
Joanne wrote:
> Happy birthday special boys!! It's so wonderful to have these sweeties
> live for so long. I know your secret, you are a most wonderful ratdaddy!!!
> And for the record, Mink sent his birthday wishes to his buddies, if they
> stop and listen real hard, you will hear him. ;)

Thanks for the birthday wishes, and for the wonderful ratdaddy compliment.
:-)
And I'll tell them about Mink's birthday wishes tonight when I get home.

Tale

Oct 8, 2007, 5:46:28 AM10/8/07
Tracey wrote:
> That's fab! Happy birthday to Casey and Chester!!!

Thank you! :-)

Dewi

Oct 8, 2007, 6:37:17 AM10/8/07

Happy birthday Chester & Casey, and well done, it's a real achievement
when a rat reaches the big 3. Poor Lefty, missing out on the party, I
hope he's going well.

Dewi

Dewi

Tale

Oct 8, 2007, 3:47:09 PM10/8/07
Dewi wrote:
> Happy birthday Chester & Casey, and well done, it's a real achievement
> when a rat reaches the big 3.

Thank you! :-)

> Poor Lefty, missing out on the party, I hope he's going well.

Not really... not yet anyway. Today his wound has opened up again.
Fortunately it happened while I was at the vet's to have his teeth trimmed
again. But I'm sure he'll be alright, it's just taking a.little longer than
expected.

Lynn "kitty"

Oct 8, 2007, 4:51:31 PM10/8/07
It is a Happy day. Hugs for you all,
Lynn kitty and family

Tale

Oct 8, 2007, 5:07:29 PM10/8/07
Lynn "kitty" wrote:
> It is a Happy day. Hugs for you all,
> Lynn kitty and family

Thanks! :-)

Mandie @k@ Zepherous

Oct 10, 2007, 9:19:17 PM10/10/07

"Tale" <ta...@martinic.nl.earth> wrote in message

They are looking great, no wonder you're proud of them :-)

Tale

Oct 11, 2007, 8:51:54 AM10/11/07