New pet rodents forum

1 view

Neo Geshel

Nov 14, 2007, 5:08:22 AM11/14/07
Greetings!

I have decided to fire up a new forum for pet rodents. Yes, there are
plenty out there, but I believe that I can make this one work.

What I need now are members. Please come and sign up. Every post and
every member will take this forum one step closer to being successful.

Anyone and everyone is invited, so long as posts remain on topic and
people are civil. I also need mods, so those that have been active on
other forums are welcome to be set up as mods here, as long as they have
proof of previous performance.

The site is:
http://forum.petrodents.ca/

I still have some work to do (mostly visual formatting), but most of the
heavy lifting is done. Any bugs, please report to ad...@petrodents.ca.

Thank you,
Neo Geshel
My return e-mail address is an automatically monitored spam honeypot.
Do not send e-mail there unless you wish to be reported as a spammer.
Please send all e-mail to my first name at my last name dot org, with
a subject-line of “NEWSGROUP REPLY FOR NEO GESHEL” (all uppercase).