MY TWO CENTS (From Founder of this Group)

Pet-Rights

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99

My Home Page on How Our Vet
Lost Our Pet:
http://members.tripod.com/~j
udymyers/index.html

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

pro_a...@my-deja.com

Jul 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/30/99
In article <7nm1vu$8qc$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

Thank you Judy, what you said is exactly right!

Our friend claims he is an "animal rights activist" who hates cruelty
and thus tries to justify attacking me should perhaps read these cases
in the news right now and stop flapping his yap:

New Cases from the Animal Legal Defense Fund - Animal Cruelty ActionLine
Bulletin
1-800-555-6517; e-mail: act...@aldf.org

7/26/99 - FOOTBALL PLAYER PLEADS NOT GUILTY TO PARROT KILLING (Dane
County, WI)
Chad Alvarez, son of Badger Football coach Barry Alvarez, has been
charged with one count of felony animal cruelty and one count of illegal
entry for allegedly breaking into a frat brother's room and torturing
his friend's parrot to death by microwave oven. He appeared in court at
his arraignment July 23, where he pled not guilty. His pre-trial will
be September 3. We have been told that there have been numerous letters
to the editor of the Wisconsin State Journal, condoning Alvarez's
behavior. Donna Shalala, Health and Human Services Secretary, (and
former UW Chancellor) has spoken out and asked the judge to go easy on
him.

Express your concern over this situation by contacting the following
persons, politely reminding them how heinous a crime this is and how he
needs to be prosecuted vigorously. He should also be restricted in his
future interactions with animals and receive psychiatric treatment.

District Attorney Diane Nicks
210 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Madison, WI 53709

The Honorable Judge William Foust
Dane County Court, Room 207
210 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Madison, WI 53709

7/26/99 - CAT MICROWAVED TO DEATH (Peoria, IL)
Jason Getz, 20, allegedly stuffed a cat into a microwave oven and
killed the 18 year-old Siamese mix, named Ming. An admitted drug
abuser, he reportedly bragged to friends about the incident. Although
he admits to tripping on LSD the night he burglarized the neighbors'
home where the cat lived, he denies harming the cat. He has been
charged with a felony count of residential burglary, and two
misdemeanors, criminal damage to property and aggravated cruelty to
animals. He is being held at the county jail under $50,000 bond. The
trial is scheduled for August 30.

Please write to the prosecutor and ask that she raise the criminal
damage charge to a felony (Illinois does not have a felony animal
cruelty law yet). Politely remind her that animal abuse, in and of
itself, is a heinous crime, and that perpetrators like Getz often move
on to abusing humans.

Nancy Mermelstein
State Attorney's Office
324 Main Street
Peoria, IL 61602
Fax (309) 672-2496

7/26/99 - HORSE NEGLECT LED TO DEATHS ... INVESTIGATION NEEDED (Oceana
County, MI)
The Oceana County Animal Shelter in Shelby, Michigan is refusing to
thoroughly investigate a situation in Hesperia, Michigan that may
involve severe neglect of 5 or 6 horses. Last year, two of the owner's
other horses died from neglect, according to our sources. Although one
horse was confiscated last year, the others remain at risk. The 5 or 6
horses currently on the property are allegedly not being supplied with
adequate food, water and shelter, as Michigan law requires. The D.A.'s
office says that until they receive an investigative report, they can do
nothing.
The shelter states that it can only investigate life threatening
situations. Please contact them and remind them that it is
life-threatening, for the animals that remain in their possession.
Oceana County Animal Shelter
Baseline Road
Shelby, MI 49455
(231) 861-5395

7/26/99 - PET STORE ABUSE (Suffolk County, NY)
A female stumptail Macaque monkey who is in poor health is being kept
in severe confinement at a pet store on Long Island. Estimated to be
between 26 and 30 years of age, "Annie" has been forced to live her
entire life in captivity, in a filthy plexiglass cage, on a diet of
pizza and other junk food. She has a painful stomach disorder and
dental problems. A veterinarian viewed Annie and found the cage to be
in deplorable condition with inadequate ventilation.
"(Annie) looked at me, but made no effort to move. Her expression was
one of depression and discomfort. As I stood and observed her, she
stood for brief moment, clutched her abdomen, and then returned to her
prone position. As I stood, I could see her abdomen was distended and
she had severe dental disease and a missing front tooth." (Taken from
the veterinarian's report)
Clearly, this animal needs to be removed from these inhumane conditions
as soon as possible. There is no sleeping surface and no attempts to
enrich her environment. While the pet shop owners have a USDA permit to
sell and display exotic wildlife, they may be challenged for failing to
meet Animal Welfare Act requirements that pertain to provisions for
primate enrichment. Annie needs medical attention and a suitable living
situation in a primate sanctuary. According to our sources, BTJ also
has many other animals who are housed in filthy conditions. Please
contact the following and urge them to thoroughly investigate and
prosecute BTJ Jungle pet store. According to an activist, the SPCA and
ASPCA think everything is normal.

Suffolk County SPCA: (516) 382-7722
ASPCA: (212) 876-7700 x 4450

In addition, please call or write the pet store and ask them to allow
Kate to be moved to a more natural primate sanctuary.
BTJ Jungle
51 Sunrise Highway
West Islip, NY 11795
(516) 333-7387

Cat house demolished

EDMONTON (CP) - A two-storey Edmonton
home filled with garbage and cat feces was
reduced to rubble Tuesday morning.
Last month the Edmonton SPCA discovered
about 250 dead and dying cats in the house,
which was thick with cat excrement and garbage.
All the living cats, some of whom had been
eating kittens for food, had to be put down
because of disease. Anne Abolins, 49, her sister
Lucy, 55 and their mother Victoria, 79, had been
living in the house for about four years.
The sisters face animal cruelty charges.

This is the disgusting case of a man who nearly dragged his dog to death
behind his truck and then tried to claim he didn't know she was there.
(eyewitnesses in an earlier report said he got out of the truck, stood
her on her feet and then drove off again dragging her)

http://www.canoe.com/TorontoNews/ts.ts-07-28-0023.html

Wednesday, July 28, 1999

New dog digs?

Man may not get Nikita back

By MICHEL HELL, TORONTO SUN
When she recovers from severe road
rash and a broken leg, Nikita will
likely be going to a new home.

The rottweiler, who was dragged
behind a truck more than a week ago,
is now under the care of a
veterinarian and is on her way to
recovery.

George McCullough, accused of
dragging the dog 1.3 km while it was
chained to the back of a truck, has
five business days to respond to
payment of the vet bill and claim his
right to Nikita under the Ontario
SPCA Act.

"He hasn't shown any desire to pay
any of the costs incurred so far,"
Ontario SPCA spokesman Eileen
Cahill said yesterday.

McCullough, who donated a bag of
dog food to the Northumberland
Humane Society yesterday, said he
can't afford to pay the bill of more
than $7,000.

Without payment, Nikita will be
transferred into the custody of
Northumberland Humane Society and
put up for adoption after she
recovers.

Meanwhile, support for the rottweiler
continues from across the country. To
date, more than $5,000 has been
raised for Nikita's care.

"Two five-year-old girls just came to
the shelter with a chewy for Nikita"
and donated some of their allowance
to the Nikita Fund, Northumberland
Humane Society spokesman Joan
Curry said yesterday, adding she's
encouraged by the public's response.

If convicted, McCullough, who
claims to be undergoing tests and
treatment for throat and lung cancer,
faces a $2,000-fine, six months in jail
and can be ordered by a court not to
own animals for up to two years.

He will appear in Cobourg court Aug.
16, charged with cruelty to animals.

FROM:
Animal Cruelty ActionLine e-mail: act...@aldf.org

BESTIALITY HORROR-LETTERS NEEDED IMMEDIATELY ( Plumas County, CA)

Defendants Stephen Kennett Rice and Aaron James Myers (case # 99-25182)
allegedly forced at least six dogs in their possession to have sex with
them over a period of several months, perhaps longer. One defendant has
a history of having sexually abused animals in the state of Washington,
but was never prosecuted. The dogs were rescued and taken to Plumas
County Animal Control and are being treated for internal injuries and
infections. DNA present in their bodies, as well as confessions by both
men to the activities, constitute air tight cases against both men. And,
the defendants freely discuss their preference for bestiality over the
Internet, are into violent pornography and have stated that after their
trial, they will move to a state where bestiality is not against the
law.

Rice and Myers have each been charged with four felony counts of
cruelty to animals and eight counts of misdemeanor sexual assault. Under
Sheriff Terry Bergstrand and Plumas County Animal Control officials
want Rice and Myers charged and convicted on all counts. However,
informed sources within law enforcement believe that the District
Attorney plans to enter into a plea bargain with the defendants and the
case may never go to a jury. Those sources say that the DA just wants
them to get out of the area.

A pre-trial hearing is scheduled for May 21;

NOW TO HAPPEN JULY 16

please write and fax your
letter immediately to the following persons. Demand that all charges
against Rice and Myers be retained, that their case be heard before a
jury and that they receive the maximum sentence under law if they are
convicted. They are clearly a threat to animals and humans alike!

Mr. James Reichle (head DA), Plumas County District Attorney's Office,
Fax #: 530-283-6340.
Mr. Jeff Cunan (actual prosecutor of case) Plumas County DA's Office,
Fax #: 530-283-6340.
Judge Ira Kaufman, Superior Court, Plumas County, Fax #: 530-283-6293.

Animal Legal Defense Fund
127 Fourth Street, Petaluma, CA 94952-3005
Animal Cruelty ActionLine e-mail: act...@aldf.org

Heat blamed for deaths of 50 cows on cargo plane
http://cnn.com/US/9907/27/dead.cows/index.html

The USDA believes the cows probably died from heat exhaustion after the
plane landed and shut its engines down Y

USDA investigating

July 27, 1999
Web posted at: 6:09 p.m. EDT (2209 GMT)

MIAMI (CNN) -- The U.S. Department of Agriculture is trying to determine
how 50 dairy cows aboard a cargo plane bound for Puerto Rico died from
heat exhaustion Monday.

There were 89 cows aboard the Emery Air Cargo flight to San Juan when
the plane

was forced to return to Miami International Airport after experiencing
problems with its hydraulic system.

The air charter company handling the cows said workers immediately began
offloading the cattle when the plane returned. But a handful of cows
collapsed due to the heat, and created a logjam on the plane.

"The rest eventually suffered the same fate .... it was very
unfortunate, but it was a combination of a lot of problems," said Jim
Farrell of Air Cargo Associates.

The USDA suspects the cows died of heat exhaustion after the DC-8 jet
landed and shut its engines down, which in turn, shut off the plane's
air conditioning.

Because the plane's return to Miami was unscheduled, it took longer than
expected to bring in and install portable air conditioners, Farrell
said.

Airport workers had to pump fresh air into the airplane as others
offloaded the dead
cows on forklifts and laid them on the tarmac.

The 39 cows that survived are being held at the USDA quarantine
facility

in Miami.

Links

US Dept. Of Agriculture- http://www.usda.gov/
Emery- http://www.emeryworld.com/eww/emeryweb/
Miami Airport- http://www.miami-airport.com/
Heat
blamed for deaths of 50 cows on cargo plane

http://cnn.com/US/9907/27/dead.cows/index.html
The USDA believes the cows probably died from heat exhaustion after
the plane landed and shut its engines down&nbsp;
[...]

..."We will do everything in our power to protect the Zoophile lifestyle
and help educate those who wish to practice this type of lifestyle."
(Zoophile.org mission statement)

madmen...@my-deja.com

Aug 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/7/99
Pet-Rights <Judit...@webtv.net> wrote:

>I see the blatent attacks on
>Mike and his past, as a
>panic tactic by the zoophile
>practicers/advocators
>themselves.

Complete rubbish, and typical smear tactics. First of all, as I have
repeatedly said, I am not a zoophile. It would be convenient for you and
your narrow world-view if I was, but I'm sorry to disappoint you. His
past involves serial molestation of dogs, beating and cold-blooded
killing of dogs and other animals and abnormal psychopathic behaviour.
If you think I'm willing to write off these atrocities because he claims
to be ideologically similar to me, think AGAIN! And I won't be
intimidated by your bullying, either.

> They evidently
>"fear" his awareness
>advocation and the "results"
>achieved thus far and "do
>not" want others aware of
>the reality of this issue
>and how they can speak up
>against it!!

Bestiality is _illegal_ in my country and punished with a life sentence
in prison. The Humane Society of the United States has been running a
campaign with exactly the same aim as 'Mike's, only with more success
and without an aim of revenge or the foul smell of death and corruption
associated with 'Mike'. I find it _very_ suspicious that you support
'Mike's campaign but provide no information on the HSUS one. Very
suspicious. I don't care if you are the founder of this group or the
Queen of Sheba, I find your defence of this lunatic to be shameful, and
the manner in which you use insinuation, black propaganda and evasion
displays a lack of integrity. It's gutter politics from ideologically
bankrupt scoundrels. My father always told me that a person should state
his case without dirty tactics, or he has no case at all.

Now, what's your next justification for this lunatic? I will not stand
for diseased minds attempting to ingratiate themselves in the way that
'Mike' has. He is a snake in the grass, and I will not associate with
the very sort of abusive monster that I most despise. I'm sorry to the
rest of the group (those who haven't left yet!) for sounding so
vehement, but this issue makes me damn ANGRY.

For those of you who have integrity, and want to keep your hands
unbloodied, the _real_ anti-sexual-abuse page is at

http://www.hsus.org/current/internet.html

--
Ranger 303

Tess3

Aug 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/7/99

>For those of you who have integrity, and want to keep your hands
>unbloodied, the _real_ anti-sexual-abuse page is at
>
>http://www.hsus.org/current/internet.html
>
>--
>Ranger 303

Gosh, what have I missed? Who is Mike?
Nat

pro_a...@my-deja.com

Aug 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/7/99
In article <7ogsej$m94$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

madmen...@my-deja.com wrote:
> In article <7nm1vu$8qc$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
> Pet-Rights <Judit...@webtv.net> wrote:
>
> >I see the blatent attacks on
> >Mike and his past, as a
> >panic tactic by the zoophile
> >practicers/advocators
> >themselves.
>
> Complete rubbish, and typical smear tactics. First of all, as I have
> repeatedly said, I am not a zoophile. It would be convenient for you and

We only have your "word" for that, but I for one find it interesting
that I made several posts involving other abuse of animals, including
the 4H sheep raped and killed at the Capistan High School in California
(the third sexual abuse case involving animals in that state prosecuted
in the past year alone) and you didn't post a word, nor did the other
zoophiles!

That says a lot :)

> your narrow world-view if I was, but I'm sorry to disappoint you. His
> past involves serial molestation of dogs,

Snip of garbage

"serial molestation"?

That is what a zoophile *is*, one who has sex with animals, it is a
fettish and one which is treatable.
I got the help I needed and am no longer a zoophile. You mention
"psychotic behaviour", and "revenge" but I have been involved in
fighting against sexual abuse of animals for 17 months now, during which
time there have been no "psychotic behaviours" as you call it. And your
claim of "revenge" is not only invalid, but even if it were so, who
cares?
Everything on my web sites and that I post about this abuse is mirrored
quite well by the HSUS web site and their legislative efforts!
That shows my information jives with theirs.
Some people get the help they need, some of you don't.

> > They evidently
> >"fear" his awareness
> >advocation and the "results"
> >achieved thus far and "do
> >not" want others aware of
> >the reality of this issue
> >and how they can speak up
> >against it!!
>
> Bestiality is _illegal_ in my country and punished with a life sentence

> in prison. The Humane Society of the United States has been running a
> campaign with exactly the same aim as 'Mike's, only with more success
> and without an aim of revenge or the foul smell of death and corruption
> associated with 'Mike'.

THANKS for saying that, you posted exactly what people needed to read,
that the HSUS efforts have *exactly the same aim* as mine- legislation
and awareness.

More "success" than my efforts? that is just fine, because the ultimate
goal is legislation and awareness- that is what we both want, and why I
help promote their URLS and campagn and direct people to read their
files.

>of Sheba, I find your defence of this lunatic to be shameful,

Where do I appear to be a "lunatic" today? my posts and dealings
have been entirely polite and rational.

> My father always told me that a person should state
> his case without dirty tactics, or he has no case at all.

You should listen to him now and go back from where you came, because
there are a whole lotta other *real and current* abuse cases in the news
right now that you convieniently ignore in your quest for revenge
against me:

The two dogs killed by police in NYC by stuffing them in the trunk of
the car for a 45 min ride to the pound (they suffocated)

Several sheep killed and raped at a High School who were children's 4H
projects..

Several horses abused in Agoura CA by Danial Bruce House

6 Dogs sexually abused in Plumas Cty CA, Rice/Myers case, the judge was
quoted as saying the bestiality was a poor one because he could give
them 3 years for beating the dog but nothing near that for bestiality.
The quote was posted to a mailing list by the IDA group. So the
bestiality law in California probably gave them a fine and suspended
sentence becuae the bestiality was not addressed in the law as an animal
*abuse* issue as it should have been.
That case alone clearly shows the need to add bestiality to animal abuse
laws as an animal abuse issue.

Claremore, OK: an Owasso teenager who admitted killing and wounding
animals belonging to a neighbor has received a five-year deferred
sentence after pleading guilty to three counts of animal cruelty.
Jason Wayne Thorson, 18, pleaded guilty in Rogers County District Court
last week as part of a plea negotiation.

(He shot and killed several animals because he stepped in their manure
in his new shoes and was angry)

SPENCER - Dog-breeder Eileen Myers expects another cat-fight with the
Medina County Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals after
the agency and sheriff's deputies seized a dozen dogs from her farm,
claiming they were mistreated.
Myers, 55, said she expected to be charged with animal cruelty again.
Myers took issue with the doctor's assessment and with Blake's sworn
claim that "70 to 100 dogs, cats and horses" were not being properly
cared for on the farm in Spencer, a village of 750 near the Lorain-
Medina County border.

Thursday, July 22, 1999 The Daily News, Halifax, N.S.

Rottweiler dragged behind pick-up truck

BEWDLEY, Ont. (CP) - Police are investigating
what one animal control officer called the worst
case of animal abuse he's ever seen. About 30
people watched in horror Tuesday as a man
dragged a one-year-old dog behind a pick-up
truck. The Society for the Prevention of Cruelty
to Animals said witnesses saw the man chain the
female Rottweiler behind the truck and drive off
at about 60 kilometres an hour.
When the dog collapsed, the driver allegedly got
out, forced it to stand up and drove off again.

There is also the case of the man who stabbed and tore up his
girlfriend's kitten and left it on her steps because he was angry at her
for calling the police on him earlier (it was her mother who called the
police)

> Now, what's your next justification for this lunatic? I will not stand
> for diseased minds attempting to ingratiate themselves in the way that

Maybe you'd better save it for the real abuse, and actually do something
positive like help fight against sexual abuse of animals and the cases
like those above.
What you fail to realise is, most people don't care what someone did or
didnt do in their past, all they care about is that if they had a
problem- they got help to change their lives, and then move forward in a
positive way.

That is the reality, now you can cite all the alleged abuse and all the
lunacy you like about me, but it doesn't matter because people have seen
what positive things I have done for the past 17 months, and that
includes getting involved in other issues behind the scenes such as the
"Brother Ellis" issue, and cases such as the above where there are
contacts, petitions or other ways to help.

What you dont know is that I called the Myers many weeks ago, and I
talked to the two of them for some 3 hours. I found them to be dedicated
and concerned, and very nice on the phone.
I also spoke to Steve, another advocate against zoophilia weeks ago for
about 2 hours with the same results.
I got to learn a little about how they felt on this issue, expressed my
views and opinions, background information and that I used to be a
zoophile.

I think I also cleared up many questions and concerns they had and as
requested: gave my best opinion on the causes of zoophilia.
I think they can say our conversation was a very positive one, and they
got to talk to me live to ask questions and get a better understanding
of me as a person. (email and posts are very impersonal)

> For those of you who have integrity, and want to keep your hands
> unbloodied, the _real_ anti-sexual-abuse page is at

> http://www.hsus.org/current/internet.html

Yes it is, and there are links from my site to it too, but lets add some
more of the URLS because they didnt have back links to their other files
on this issue last time I checked, people need to read all of the HSUS
files on this, and see they pretty much mirror what my web sites do:

http://www.hsus.org/news/pr/020499.html
Campaign news release

http://www.hsus.org/current/sexabuse_intro.html
Introduction

http://www.hsus.org/current/case.html
Zoophile cases in the news

http://www.hsus.org/current/internet.html
Zoophile web sites exposed

http://www.hsus.org/current/statements.html
Statements from professionals regarding zoophiles

But as if that's not enough, we have a third view on this from the IGHA
horse rescue group, a non profit group devoted exclusively to equines:

http://igha.org/abuse.html#zoo

They also have an image of the zoophile's "secret symbol" used to
identify themselves:

http://igha.org/images/Sign_of_the_beast.gif">

There are other sites up by activists, but they are personal sites, so I
only included the above sites operated by animal groups who have had
this material long before I got involved- the HSUS had been
investigating zoophiles for 4 years before I started my efforts, and
the IGHA has been involved in fighting this longer than that according
to their web site.

I think that pretty much covers it

..."We will do everything in our power to protect the Zoophile lifestyle
and help educate those who wish to practice this type of lifestyle."

(Mission statement from www.zoophile.org)

madmen...@my-deja.com

Aug 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/7/99

>>For those of you who have integrity, and want to keep your hands
>>unbloodied, the _real_ anti-sexual-abuse page is at
>>
>>http://www.hsus.org/current/internet.html
>
>Gosh, what have I missed? Who is Mike?

"Mike Rolland" is the handle that proanimal, AKA Randall Pepe, is using.

This whole sorry affair goes back a long way before this newsgroup or
even talk.politics.animals. I remember when he posted a long piece of
pro-bestiality propaganda on the rec.pets hierarchy to persuade us, the
readers of rec.pets*, to vote for a bestiality newsgroup. He was rightly
told to get lost, and then proceeded to sabotage the votes for
reorganisation of rec.pets.* and mounted a vicious harassment campaign
against a number of posters, which included finding their addresses and
phone numbers and threatening to rape their dogs as well as posting
their names and addresses to sex groups. He constantly threatened
lawsuits (sound familiar?) over those who correctly said he was a
'zoophile'

http://www.deja.com/getdoc.xp?AN=415555022

http://www.deja.com/getdoc.xp?AN=419012013

http://www.deja.com/getdoc.xp?AN=417329499

http://www.deja.com/getdoc.xp?AN=118337355

You can do a power search at Deja Com for posts by
abr...@infinity.c2.org for a good idea of his pro-zoophilia propaganda.

After all that he bombed rec.pets.dogs.misc with obscene, violent
messages. Any of you who don't think he enjoys revenge and wishing
painful death on animals should take a look (do not visit the link below
if you are easily offended).

http://www.deja.com/getdoc.xp?AN=123340730

For a detailed explanation of finding the aliases he uses, see

http://www.deja.com/getdoc.xp?AN=179715385

Then he left rec.pets* with the following messages

http://www.deja.com/getdoc.xp?AN=122781851&

http://www.deja.com/getdoc.xp?AN=123188076&

I do not know what he did to his Saint Bernards, as he claims now not to
have any dogs. I don't think I want to know. Anyways, he resurfaced in
talk.politics.animals, claiming to be a married man with children and
telling what we now know to be lies, such as

"I never wrote a book or a manuscript for one, but thank you for the
flattery. But then there is your futher efforts to associate either
myself or my wife, or both of us with your perversions."

http://www.deja.com/getdoc.xp?AN=396811120

Before eventually admitting that he was a zoophile and was not married.
His main hobby is accusing others of his own worst faults and he is
EXTREMELY manipulative, a common trait of psychopathic liars. When
arguing with him you have to prove everything step by step, which is why
I have included links in this post. If his victims were human, and not
defenceless animals, he would be locked up in a secure prison for life
which is where sick perverts belong. A comprehensive FAQ is in
preparation to warn people of this loose cannon.

As a 'zoophile' he wrote guides on how to procure animals for
molestation and how to molest them, as well as a pro-pedophilia article.
The following links will show his 'zoophile' posts, but be warned - they
are pretty sick. It might take a minute or two to come up as well,
because they are long.

http://www.deja.com/getdoc.xp?AN=473211078

http://www.deja.com/getdoc.xp?AN=473211323

http://www.deja.com/getdoc.xp?AN=473211203

http://www.deja.com/getdoc.xp?AN=471417942

And for a good idea of 'who' exactly 'Mike' is, and the extent of his
atrocities against animals, see

http://www.deja.com/getdoc.xp?AN=500662895

There is one incident I didn't mention, I reproduce his exact words
below. (you can see this whole post in Deja Com addresses 471417942,
above)

"In a subsequent litter, the kittens were playing in behind the radiator
enclosure and I couldnt get them out, I couldnt see them, and there was
no flashlite, somehow, for some reason i poured a small amoutn of
lighter fluid on the floor and lit it to provide a little light,
however, the small puddle suddenly spread back under the radiator where
the kittens were and several of them caught fire. I put the fire out,
but several of the kittens fur was very singed, at least a couple were
in worse shape. Again, I panicked at what could happen if mother found
out. in my 9 year old panic I took them to the incinerator shute in our
apartment house and dropped them down it, they were I hoped, dead when
they reached the bottom 5 floors later."

I was frightened when I first started investigating him, afraid that
he'd do to me what he's done to so many others, that I'd become another
one of his victims. What has strengthened my resolve has been both his
attacks on me and the few emails I've received telling me _not_ to give
up. It seems as though there are more people frightened of speaking up
than I thought.

"I am not going to counselling for my orientation, I have no desire to
change that in any way and never will, I know it is NOT abuse." - Randy
in http://www.deja.com/getdoc.xp?AN=133766405

madmen...@my-deja.com

Aug 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/7/99
In article <7ohu0k$b5k$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>, pro_a...@my-deja.com writes

>We only have your "word" for that, but I for one find it interesting
>that I made several posts involving other abuse of animals, including
>the 4H sheep raped and killed at the Capistan High School in California
>(the third sexual abuse case involving animals in that state
prosecuted
>in the past year alone) and you didn't post a word, nor did the other
>zoophiles!

Smear tactics again, and lying. Not new to you, is it Randall? Unless
you have proof to post, like I have constantly done, then I suggest you
refrain from posting unfounded personal accusations. I am not a
zoophile, folks. You can follow the links in the other post and see for
yourself about Randall. The fact is, you are a mentally-ill, serial
abuser of animals. You're also not very intelligent or in touch with
reality if you really think that the readers of this newsgroup are going
to overlook dirty tactics like that.

You have the blood of tortured animals on your hands, I do not.
--
Ranger 303

pro_a...@my-deja.com

Aug 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/7/99
In article <7oi9b3$ih8$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
madmen...@my-deja.com wrote:
> In article <7ohu0k$b5k$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>, pro_a...@my-deja.com writes

> >We only have your "word" for that, but I for one find it interesting
> >that I made several posts involving other abuse of animals, including
> >the 4H sheep raped and killed at the Capistan High School in California
> >(the third sexual abuse case involving animals in that state
> prosecuted
> >in the past year alone) and you didn't post a word, nor did the other
> >zoophiles!

> Smear tactics again, and lying.

Just read the threads, I still see the sheep incident unfollowupped to
by you or other zoophiles, same with the Agoura CA horse abuse case.
Indeed all I see here is attacks on me.

>Unless
> you have proof to post, like I have constantly done, then I suggest you
> refrain from posting unfounded personal accusations.

You, and your zoophile friends do not in any way have what is considered
"proof" in a court of law or anywhere else. You need a prior conviction
or even an investigative report or photos, anything less is hear-say and
libel. Most people realise that.

>I am not a
> zoophile, folks.

About the *only* way you are going to substantiate that is to post here
a public statement in writing, that you fully condemn zoophilia/
bestiality as an animal sex-abuse issue. No justifications, no
exceptions, no white washing it, no fence sitting, you either
publically condemn it or you publically approve of it, which is it?

You can further substantiate that by having a web site which includes at
the very least, some prominent links to the exact files on the HSUS web
site dealing with this issue.

Untill I and readers see that for our own eyes, I will consider you one
of the zoos, or an alter-ego of another of many of them.
I have yet to meet one animal activist who supports sex with animals in
any fashion. You would be the first if you are for real!

>if you really think that the readers of this newsgroup are going
> to overlook dirty tactics like that.

I am not mentally ill, nor was I officially diagnosed with anything
other than some depression and to be taught anger management. I simply
had some problems, many of which I let out on the net as a form of
recreation and stress release.
I was a zoophile, I also had a high degree of daily stress from a lousy
job I hated- which was a high pressure customer service related
position.
Once I got help and also quit that job, all the problems fell away one
by one.
You should talk about dirty tactics!
I recall having sent you an email when you first began your little
crusade and said that if you wanted information, to contact me directly,
you never responded which told me your *real* agenda was not a dialog or
finding the truth, but to attack and flame me because I am promoting
legislation against bestiality.

It looks like the readers here are all on your side now doesn't it? I
see the multitude of posts from regulars here!
Most of them I should mention are on Judy's mailing list, they already
read much of the material on zoophiles posted to the list by Judy and I,
and have been to see zoophile web sites and forums for themselves.

They likely than not don't care who brings the message out because they
know about this issue, and they want someone, *anyone* to help gets laws
promoted and passed against sex with animals and the forums promoting
it.
Not one has said a single negative word about my efforts, and certainly
none seem to care about any alleged past, they see what Im doing today
and that is all that matters.

> You have the blood

I most certainly do not, and that is a libelous statement.

And lastly, you and others seem to infer I am Judith Myers, the founder
of this group by your previous post and other posts, here is a piece of
advice for you:

Go to her web site in Missouri on Tripod.com which is listed in her
signature and notice she has her contact information displayed somewhere
there complete with the city and I think possibly the phone too. If not,
you might even call directory assistance and ask for the number using
the information from the web site.

I realise you are in England, and it's a long distance call, but if you
are really interested in the truth as you *claim* you are, then you
certainly can spend $5 on a one minute phone call to the lady. I
certainly can't be in Missouri state, nor can I fake a female voice on
the phone!
Perhaps you have a friend in the states who might do that for you and
relay the results.
You have not even bothered to do that much, which indicates to me you
are not who you claim to be (an animal rights advocate)

Were you not an overseas call away, I would certainly consent to
speaking to you via phone so you can directly hear *my side* of the
story via voice instead of this impersonal limited text based forum.
I am sure the opposition had you pre-primed, biased, and all the rest
before you even posted here the first time.

You have made virtually no effort to contact me via email to get my side
of anything, that fact tells me and others a whole lot about your real
agenda!
You did send a letter from btinternet to the lady in Canada I noticed,
another of your dirty tactics.
Despite your claims of "horrid mistreatment, torture" and "bloodied
hands", she, as a dog owner and dog lover didn't seem to share your
views on the matter regarding me in her reply to you.
Had she thought I abused dogs, I'm sure she would have acted long ago
and certainly "dumped" me as someone to correspond or associate with.

I think that speaks volumes!
Your message was forwarded to me with her response by the way.

..."We will do everything in our power to protect the Zoophile lifestyle
and help educate those who wish to practice this type of lifestyle."

(Mission statement: www.zoophile.org)

pro_a...@my-deja.com

Aug 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/8/99
In article <7oi8m4$i55$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
madmen...@my-deja.com wrote:

> >>http://www.hsus.org/current/internet.html

> This whole sorry affair goes back a long way before this newsgroup or
> even talk.politics.animals. I remember when he posted a long piece of
> pro-bestiality propaganda on the rec.pets hierarchy to persuade us, the
> readers of rec.pets*, to vote for a bestiality newsgroup.

As a zoophile years ago, like I said, I was promoting zoophilia/
bestiality, it was part of the public promotion of zoophilia to gain
public acceptance for this perversion. That was why the cult was trying
to get a newsgroup devoted to it in a heirarchy outside of "alt.sex"

> He was rightly
> told to get lost, and then proceeded to sabotage the votes for
> reorganisation of rec.pets.* and mounted a vicious harassment campaign
> against a number of posters

And every one of them had started that first if you care to read, they
were the opposition as it were.

Long ago water under the bridge and doesn't matter.
No one took any of that garbage serious, it's the NET after all!

I already apologised to several of the people involved and posted as
much.

> After all that he bombed rec.pets.dogs.misc with obscene, violent
> messages. Any of you who don't think he enjoys revenge and wishing

Get real, that is nothing less than the rantings of an ill person who
was *obviously* under tremendous emotional stress and trying to get
those harassing and posting against zoophilia to leave him alone any way
he could. Nothing but empty silly garbage I laugh about now as nothing
more than childish.

>laims now not to
> have any dogs. I don't think I want to know. Anyways, he resurfaced in

Part of the on-line personna and to avoid being harassed or outted as a
zoophile by the opposition in the early stages, what about it?
There is no law or rules against that.

How many people here use their full names, addresses and post personal
details that are 100% real in a public forum where you don't know *who*
might be reading?

> A comprehensive FAQ is in

Good, I'll look forward to it as will some postmasters, I sent mine out
recently to all of my contacts in preparation a few weeks ago along with
the zoo FAQ.

> As a 'zoophile' he wrote guides on how to procure animals for
> molestation and how to molest them

Of course, that was part of being a *zoophile*, one has sex with animals
what else would you expect? I did not write all of that, some was stolen
from other sources and used. You may recognise portions of "Anna's guide
to sex with dogs" was freely stolen as were many other things. Like I
said, I freely used text from other people's writings all the time.

> I was frightened when I first started investigating him, afraid that

Oh sure, you are overseas, and using a disposeable anonymous account to
post with, like what is anyone going to do to you??
I have "done" nothing to anyone in person, I have not gone to their
house or anything like that. News posts and emails are very easy to
filter out.

You are the one coming here specifically to harass *me*, I didn't go
looking for you, but I will forward complaints with your posts each and
every time you post this kind of garbage and libel.
If/when other people send to me any email you send to them, it will be
forwarded to the appropriate people as well.

> "I am not going to counselling for my orientation, I have no desire to
> change that in any way and never will, I know it is NOT abuse." -

Part of the lie of zoophilism, and the illness of it, and I for one am
very glad I got help and quit.
Those words are like those of an alcoholic getting behind the wheel: "I
can handle my beers and drive just fine"

Now I help promote legislation against sex with animals in the face of
the opposition like Ranger 303
Now if you want to show us YOU are for real, you can take the steps I
mentioned in the previous post.
Lets see that public condemnation against bestiality and zoophilism.

..."We will do everything in our power to protect the Zoophile lifestyle
and help educate those who wish to practice this type of lifestyle."

cen0b...@my-deja.com

Sep 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/3/99
In article <7oig54$mrt$1...@nnrp1.deja.com> pro_a...@my-deja.com gagged
on his ludes, and spewed:

> > Smear tactics again, and lying.

1s dat whut hes 1nt0? Smeering 0thers 0n NGs? c00l. 1 can deel wit
dat. S0 can my fr1ends. we 1s g00d l1ke dat :)~~

> I suggest you refrain from posting
> unfounded personal accusations.

perz0nal hackuZash10ns?

"This should present ~no~ difficulty, Miss Moneypenny." (JB mus1c 1n BG)

> "proof" in a court of law or anywhere else.
> You need a prior conviction or even an
> investigative report or photos, anything
> less is hear-say and libel.
> Most people realise that.

1 d0. s0 whut ya meen 1s that, fer u to fut the shuck up, wees gotza
get da goods - f1nd l3gal rec0rdz n p0st em? c00l. n0 pr0blem0,
cheezball.

> You can further substantiate that by having a web site which includes
at
> the very least, some prominent links to the exact files on the HSUS
web
> site dealing with this issue.

and l1nks ta yers? try1n ta m1rr0r yer s1te by bully1ng? St00p1d
st00p1d st00p1d.

Ph33r n0t: yer s1te w1ll be m1rr0red a l0t n0w. U m1ght n0t l1ke whut
u s33, th0.

> I am not mentally ill,

u phuckin sound 1t ta me.

> nor was I officially diagnosed with anything

> other than being a dickn0se

sez 1t all.

> I was a zoophile

n they cant be trusted ever accord1ng ta u, s0 Y sh0uld any1 bel1eve u
n0w?

> You should talk about dirty tactics!

naw, U can talk bout em later. N u w1ll.

> And lastly, you and others seem to infer I am Judith Myers

n0 reas0n n0t t0.

> Go to her web site in Missouri on Tripod.com which is listed in her
> signature and notice she has her contact information displayed
somewhere
> there complete with the city and I think possibly the phone too. If
not,
> you might even call directory assistance and ask for the number using
> the information from the web site.

nice ta kn0w. Tanks :)~

> ..."We will do everything in our power to protect the Zoophile
> lifestyle and help educate those who wish to practice this type
> of lifestyle."
> (Mission statement: www.zoophile.org)

s0? l1ke 1 g1ve a phuck.

U, S1r, R n asshole. Further dem0nstat10ns may be necessary t0 teach U
n0t to phuck w1th 0thers fer n0 reas0n wh1ch y0u seem c0mpelled t0 d0.

Ya g0tz da p01son? 0therz may just gotz da remedy.

Cen0byte31
o0O_On Duty_O0o
--
"MY God can beat up YOUR God."