Backlash against pet owners....

blinking...@gmail.com

Jul 20, 2015, 8:15:54 AM7/20/15
I am so sick of people treating animals better than people. When Fifi gets a boo boo on it's paw, people fawn and cry over it. When Mittens accidently ends up in an X-ray machine at an airport, people cry bloody murder. Yet when I see people including the elderly rotting (often LITERALY) in the streets, nobody seems to give a shit. I am fucking fed up with this shit. And here is a couple historical examples: Both Nero and Hitler murdered countless numbers of people while they lovingly took care of their horses. I'm fed up: I am getting the urge to take one of those tiny poodles, cut the fucking thing open, and nail it to the side of a building in a busy street with a sign under it saying "this is what happens when you treat pets better than people!". Think I'm a monster? Guess what, you are a monster for treating pets better than people, and letting people die in the gutter while you shower Fifi with kisses, asshole!
I'm not the only one that feels this way, but most people are
too chickenshit to speak up for fear of being labled a monster.

Mr Macaw

Feb 2, 2016, 7:42:49 PM2/2/16
It's because animals are nice, humans are not, so we don't give a shit about them. The average person is not worth losing sleep over.

--
A car hit an elderly Jewish man. The paramedic says, "Are you comfortable?" The man says, "I make a good living."