Google Ryhmät ei enää tue uusia Usenet-postauksia tai ‐tilauksia. Aiempi sisältö on edelleen nähtävissä.

Cockatiels On Holiday

1 katselukerta
Siirry ensimmäiseen lukemattomaan viestiin

Chris

lukematon,
8.3.2001 klo 14.42.368.3.2001
vastaanottaja
We are going on holiday later in the year and we do not know what to do with
the cockatiel, he doesn't like dogs so he can't stay nextdoor and he can't
come with us either, does anyone have any ideas??

--
Christopher
crazy...@currantbun.com

Feather Collector

lukematon,
8.3.2001 klo 19.21.118.3.2001
vastaanottaja
Do you have a friend or neighbor that can stop by your house and check on
him a few times a day? Even a neighbor's kid would probably like the chance
to "birdysit". That way you wouldn't have to uproot him and there's plenty
of time to get him used to seeing the other person; have them come over once
in a while and spend a bit of time with him. I've done it for friends who
have cats.

It's an option.

Angela

Ruffiane

lukematon,
8.3.2001 klo 19.58.458.3.2001
vastaanottaja
I board my cockatiel at my vet. I also board my cat there so the cat can hear
the bird doesn't feel so alone.

Also I don't know where you live, but there are many petsitting services
available, people who will look in on your pets or even stay in your house.

Maybe a local college student could house-sit for you while you're gone. I had
a friend house-sit for me once when I was gone for a few days and this was the
best alternative.

Randy Flewin

lukematon,
9.3.2001 klo 10.57.559.3.2001
vastaanottaja
In British Columbia we have the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty
to Animals (SCPA) and I plan on boarding my bird with them when I go
on holidays. That way she will be around people and not be lonely.
Are you in Canada and so have access to the SPCA?

On Thu, 8 Mar 2001 19:42:36 -0000, "Chris" <crazy...@currantbun.com>
wrote:

0 uutta viestiä