ummm....

Ferret Dad

Sep 10, 2016, 9:39:58 AM9/10/16
Hello ferret people. Are your kids keeping you so busy you can't write
about them?
I miss my little ones. I'll have more someday soon. :-D

http://i59.tinypic.com/vgrmme.jpg

http://i66.tinypic.com/2zi6mbs.jpg

http://i67.tinypic.com/2hehddw.jpg

Send links to pics of your little ones. Please?

steve robinson

Sep 10, 2016, 2:31:11 PM9/10/16
Hi, how you keeping, apart from us two this is near enough a dead
group now :(((((((

Ferret Dad

Sep 11, 2016, 7:32:19 AM9/11/16
Hey Steve. Yep, seems we are last here. Guess anyone else does Facebook
or somewhere else. One thing I've noticed....no one I talk to even knows
about Usenet. When I mention newsgroups or Usenet, I get a blank stare
and have to explain what it is.

As I've probably mentioned, my last one died 6 months ago. I'll
definitely get more but will probably wait until I retire and can be
home with them more often. I also needed a break from a beloved one
dying every few years. Just breaks my heart. The last one (Mia) really
hurt.

Anyway, daughter has 6 of them so I get pics and stories occasionally.
She had one that fought with all the others so she had to keep it
separate. I told her how the fix the problem and she tried it. Now she
has a mate. And she can slowly get it to be nice to all of them. :-D

steve robinson

Sep 11, 2016, 9:39:33 AM9/11/16
On Sun, 11 Sep 2016 07:33:12 -0400, Ferret Dad <Fer...@ferret.org>
wrote:
That's good to here , i often wonder what happened to all the other
posters , its a shame a few idiots wrecked the group.

I don't have any animals at all now , although i iam looking at
getting a new GSD soon.

Gernot Fink

Sep 11, 2016, 12:48:03 PM9/11/16
In article <nr12fb$g27$2...@dont-email.me>,
Ferret Dad <"Ferrets"@ Ferrets.org> writes:
> Hello ferret people. Are your kids keeping you so busy you can't write
> about them?
Hi,
yes, she keep me busy,
home.arcor.de/g.fink/HPIM2432.JPG
We lost her buddy some month ago.
I search buddy's for her, but she is very hard to please.

Gernot

Lady Rhubarb Gigglegarden

Sep 14, 2016, 10:18:16 PM9/14/16
I still get the digest email of this group but usually it is full of spam.
Message has been deleted

FerretDad

Sep 17, 2016, 10:19:54 AM9/17/16
steve robinson wrote:

> I don't have any animals at all now , although i iam looking at
> getting a new GSD soon.

I had to Google GSD. A German Shepherd dog?
No ferrets in the foreseeable future?

I also hope YOU are doing better than average. I remember you had some
health issues. I sure hope you have beaten that problem.

---
Changing my name/addy here to - Argy Living@TheBeach
The FerretDad thing is lame.
Argy is an old nickname (Gary with the letters shuffled)

FerretDad

Sep 17, 2016, 10:20:19 AM9/17/16
Gernot Fink wrote:

> Hi,
> yes, she keep me busy,
> home.arcor.de/g.fink/HPIM2432.JPG
> We lost her buddy some month ago.
> I search buddy's for her, but she is very hard to please.

Hi Gernot. Sorry about the delay getting back to you. Here I ask for
people to post then I don't respond for a week or so.

Anyway....Thank you for the post and the picture.
It's a very cute ferret. I hope you'll post more.
Are you looking for a mate for it?
Just 2 ferrets will fight for dominance shortly, but
then they will get along and be best mates forever.

:-D

PS - ANY two ferrets will get along nicely together. Maybe a day or two
of fighting but then all is fine.

FerretDad

Sep 17, 2016, 10:20:45 AM9/17/16
Lady Rhubarb Gigglegarden wrote:

> I still get the digest email of this group but usually it is full of spam.

What is "the digest email of this group?" ;-O

I suspect most ferret owners have moved on to Facebook.
Most people I know here have never even heard of Usenet.
Keep posting here, let's keep this group alive.
Send links to pics if you have ferrets.

Gernot Fink

Sep 17, 2016, 1:08:03 PM9/17/16
In article <nrjjet$oo9$3...@dont-email.me>,
FerretDad <"FerretDad"@ Ferret.arg> writes:

> It's a very cute ferret. I hope you'll post more.
> Are you looking for a mate for it?

Yes, she is very cute. I'm looking for one or two ferrets.
Some month ago i had a nice female ferret here, but after 2 weeks
fighting got worse. She stopped eating and got medication from the vet.
Now i wait for winter season hoping this slows down the things.

There many older pics on the page:
home.arcor.de/g.fink/frett.html#last

Gernot

Lady Rhubarb Gigglegarden

Sep 18, 2016, 11:16:02 PM9/18/16
Digest is a setting where I only get 1 email a day of all conversations in stead of many individual emails as people submit posts.

Lady Rhubarb Gigglegarden

Sep 18, 2016, 11:22:58 PM9/18/16

Lady Rhubarb Gigglegarden

Sep 18, 2016, 11:27:59 PM9/18/16