Cat and ferret

Argy

Sep 30, 2016, 9:50:19 AM9/30/16
This is cute.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/30/rexie-the-handicapped-cat-has-a-pink-wheelchair-and-is-best-frie/

When I got my first 2 ferrets, I had an old cat. Once the ferrets
discovered "Mr.Kitty" up on his favorite chair, they constantly bugged
him. Playing like climbing all over him and play-biting. The cat was
somewhat annoyed with all this attention at his old age (17) but he knew
they were new members of the family so he put up with them. lol.

He would just lower his ears, put up with them, and look at me
like..."please take these things away." hahaha

Bill Leary

Oct 22, 2016, 10:22:05 AM10/22/16
I really haven't been checking newsgroups often. My scanner is
semi-automated. I have to trigger it, then it looks at them all. So, I just
read this.

My cats and ferrets have always had odd relationships. The ferrets generally
stalk the cats and the cats put up with it. Or, sometimes, stalk them back.
But we did have one cat and one ferret who seemed to very much enjoy each
others company. So much so that I had to put a lock on the ferret cage to
keep the cat from letting him out.

My son several times found the two of them racing around the kitchen when he
was on his way to work in the morning.

- Bill