A Different View of Ferrets in Our Lives?

1 view

Angel Animals

Apr 28, 2001, 1:38:18 PM4/28/01
* We want all animals represented in this new book.

HAVE YOU HAD A MYSTICAL, MIRACULOUS,
or SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCE WITH ANIMALS (FERRETS)?

Has an animal brought you a message of love, acceptance,
gratitude, or inner direction?

Has your relationship with a pet or animal in nature been a
catalyst for physical, emotional, or spiritual healing?

Has an animal appeared in your dreams or even as a vision to
help you understand something important?

Have you felt a spiritual connection that showed you animals are
sentient, caring souls?

We're looking for these types of experiences to include in the next
Angel Animals book proposal that we'll submit to a publisher.  We've
given the book the working title: IS THAT GOD SCRATCHING AT MY
BACK DOOR?: ANGEL ANIMALS, BOOK 2.  Would you like to help
us increase respect for all life--one story at a time--by writing to us
about your spiritual experiences with animals for possible inclusion in
the book?

ANGEL ANIMALS: EXPLORING OUR SPIRITUAL CONNECTION
WITH ANIMALS, the first in the Angel Animals book series, became
a best-selling animal book.  It received the attention of an international
audience.  It was mentioned by America's most beloved weatherman,
Williard Scott, on NBC's "The Today Show" and was the subject of
four national wire-service articles.

Allen and Linda Anderson, the book's authors and editors, received
warm letters about the book and Angel Animals projects from
Dr.  Marty Becker (co-author of CHICKEN SOUP FOR THE PET
LOVER'S SOUL), Tippi Hedren (actress and animal activist),
Ann Landers (internationally syndicated columnist),Jane Goodall
(scientist and author), and Terry Ventura (First Lady of Minnesota),
among others.  In addition to letters from celebrities, we were
encouraged to write a second book by hundreds of readers who
wrote to us about how much the first book helped and inspired them.

Unlike other collections of animal stories, we don't require that the
story you send to us is ready to be published.  Most of the stories we
receive are not written by professional authors, although we welcome
those.  Just write from the heart about your spiritual experience with
an animal.  If we select your experience for possible use in the book,
we'll get more detail by asking you questions either through e-mail or
a telephone interview.  Then we'll write up or edit your story and ask
you to check it for accuracy.  If your story illustrates the points we
want to make with this second book, we'll submit it as part of our
manuscript to the publisher.  The editor at the publishing company has
final say over which stories are used in the book.

In thinking about experiences and stories you'd like to submit,
ask yourself the following questions:

  * Have you ever had the impression that an animal was meant
    to be in your life at a certain time for a special purpose?

  * Have animals helped when you were suffering or protected you
    from danger?

  * Did it seem that a pet chose you as much as you chose
    him or her?

  * Have animals delivered messages that you believe God,
    Spirit, or a Higher Power was trying to get through to you?

  * Has an animal helped you gain a greater awareness of
    who you are and why you're here?

  * How has a relationship with an animal changed your views
    about others or yourself or shown how your experiences fit into
    the bigger picture of your life?

  * Are there spiritual qualities-unconditional love, kindness,
    compassion, patience, joy, gratitude-that animals have either
    taught or brought out in you?

  * Has the example of an animal caused you to face your fears
    and demons and become a better friend, spouse, parent, or
    family member?

  * How have you learned to serve people and animals better or
    pursue a greater good by observing and listening to animals?

  * Are there examples animals have shown you for how to handle
    life's challenges, deal with change, heal, trust, or creatively
    solve problems?

  * What ways have you observed animals communicating with
    you?

  * How have you communicated with animals?

  * Have you had a mystical experience/vision of an animal or
    seen an animal in a dream and been inspired to do something
    different with your life?

  * How has an animal's ability to live in the now helped you
    become present to your own life?

  * Has an animal been a mirror to your life, health, or attitudes
    by reflecting them back to you in some way?

  * What would life be like if animals ruled the world?

  * Has an animal communicated with you from heaven or after
    death?

  * What have animals taught you about death, dying, grieving,
    reincarnation, and the afterlife?

  * Has the soul of an animal returned to be with you again as
    another animal or pet?

PLEASE SEND YOUR STORY RIGHT AWAY.  E-mail to mailto:angela...@aol.com.

oldmolly

Apr 28, 2001, 3:05:11 PM4/28/01
er, I just keep 2 ferrets, wot luv me and I luv them. Nothing spiritual,
spooky or anyfing else.

--
oldmolly...@ntlworld.com
remove your teeth to reply
Angel Animals <angela...@aol.com> wrote in message

Sandy Adams

Apr 28, 2001, 5:09:18 PM4/28/01
I don't know... mine scare me pretty bad when they get hold of a whole roll
of toilet paper.. *G*

Sandy

"oldmolly" <oldm...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message

oldmolly

Apr 29, 2001, 3:48:46 PM4/29/01
hehe spooky dookers?

--
oldmolly...@ntlworld.com
remove your teeth to reply

Sandy Adams <s...@telepath.com> wrote in message

Candice Bush

Apr 30, 2001, 4:44:29 AM4/30/01
>. We've

I've often wondered if my ferrets are "angels in disguise". Then again, they'd
have to be angels with "light fingers"...er..."light lips", considering their
penchant for stealing.
cb

oldmolly

May 1, 2001, 11:22:14 AM5/1/01
Angels?????? more like imps hehe

--
oldmolly...@ntlworld.com
remove your teeth to reply

Candice Bush <candi...@aol.com> wrote in message

Davida

May 1, 2001, 8:34:28 PM5/1/01
>Angels?????? more like imps hehe

I was thinking daemons, considering the hell they can raise ;)
Davida and the Horde
Member of the High church of Jimi hat number 69
Trollium: A highly combustible element of no practical value and highly
corrosive, one might add.