looks like this newsgroups died

已查看 2 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

steve robinson

未读,
2015年5月4日 03:44:162015/5/4
收件人
Looks like this group is dead no posts for months now

Is thier still anyone out there

FerretDad

未读,
2015年5月5日 08:43:072015/5/5
收件人
steve robinson wrote:

> Looks like this group is dead no posts for months now
> Is thier still anyone out there

I'm still here, darnit. I keep meaning to write sometimes just to
generate some posts from others.

Anyway, glad to see you are still here. I have only one ferret now
but she is super unique.

1) longest living ferret I've ever had so far. 7.5 years old.
2) The only one EVER to sleep next to me every single night.

She's my little furry best friend. I do keep her in her cage
(and out of trouble)
while I'm at work but when I'm home she's out always.

I guess you still have ferrets? Let's keep talking and maybe others
will start to join in and revive this group.

:-D

steve robinson

未读,
2015年5月5日 12:58:132015/5/5
收件人
No, my last one died about 3 months ago, died in her sleep i was happy
she went , after her sister died she was really unhappy really lonely,
We didnt expect them to live as long as they did when we rescued the
they were so dehydrated and starved the vet reckoned they wouldnt
survive, they did for five years , they wervery loving, but very wary
of pepole, only me and the wife could handle them and they would still
bite drawing blood.

They picked up my leukiemia way before the doctors, bit me one day
drew blood and spit it out, wouldnt sink thiier teeth into me for 18
months, thats when i knew i was in remision

Bill Leary

未读,
2015年5月10日 20:23:172015/5/10
收件人
I'm still here, but rarely see anything.

I still have two. One well over five years old, average size, sleeps a lot
but is otherwise still pretty active. The other is less than a year old,
huge, and very active. He's got this fascination for small cardboard boxes.
He likes to trick the smaller one into climbing under the box, then he jumps
out and lays on top of it. He's do big the other one can't get out. It's
obviously fun and games because he'll wait a minute, lets him out, they play
some other games, then do the trapped under the box trick again.

- Bill

"steve robinson" wrote in message

Michelle

未读,
2015年5月25日 00:03:082015/5/25
收件人
steve robinson <st...@colevalleyinteriors.co.uk> wrote:
>Looks like this group is dead no posts for months now
>
>Is thier still anyone out there

I look in from time to time, but not that often. Down to one ferret, the
home situation is not ideal for ferrets now - I feel terribly guilty that
she's alone but would feel worse bringing more into the house now.

--
Too poor to paint and too proud to whitewash
0 个新帖子