To Melissa re: Goodhart's Page

GOODLILBUD

Nov 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/19/98
Sorry to post here, but I could not respond to Melissa's comments as my E-mail
to her was returned.

TO Melissa:

Hi Melissa,

I very much appreciate your comments on the error you found on our page.
This "ordeal" has been going on for a year and it just never seems to end!!

Anyway, apparently my sale message only appeared on the domain
ferretgoodys.com and not on ferretgoodies.com (yet another glitch - sigh...)
The message was that the first 20 respondents that point out errors, or
give suggestions as to how to improve the page can get the 15-pound Totally
Ferret Active Show and Performance for $36.99 including shipping, anywhere in
the continental US. If you would like to take advantage of the sale, please
let me know.

Again, thank you very much for your comments.

My luv to the fuzzies!

Kathy Goodhart
Goodhart's Little Buddies
PO Box 8128
Cave Creek, Az 85327
(602) 465-9887

5-pound bag of Totally Ferret ferret food just $17.99, including shipping
anywhere in the continental US! Shelters and Breeders contact us if you would
like to become dealers!

Ask us about the Diplo-Mat - the only sure protection against carpet diggers!

Only the Best for Our Little Buddies!

Cap

Nov 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/19/98
to GOODLILBUD
After viewing the source info on your site, it's not your site that has the
problem, but the server that's hosting your site. The HTML is correct, you need to
contact your host Netservers Net to correct the problem. Your site is correct as
far as the targets on the buttons go. Don't blame your author for that one.
Cap

Hank Alan Reuser

Aug 28, 2020, 6:30:11 PM8/28/20