Alaskan Malamute Pedigree Stud Dog - Kc Registered my contact +15303623533

segor williams

Aug 26, 2017, 10:36:19 AM8/26/17
Regrettably I am having to sell my Female Alaskan Malamute Luna.

She is 1 year old, and has a beautiful temperament, she has been raised around 6 children aged newborn-9 years.

She gets on well with other dogs, and just simply loves to play all the time.

I have had her from 8 weeks old, and she really is a lovely dog, viewing is welcome.

Luna is microchipped, up to date with all her immunisation and is also KC registered.

If you require any additional information please call me on