Arrgh - that is not the cat box!

1 view

pyotr filipivich

Apr 25, 2020, 12:16:19 PM4/25/20

Grumble, grumble.

Cat has two cat boxes. So she has decided that the corner in the
office will serve as well. Closing the door to the office is already
now part of evening activities.
But after what I heard last night, I checked. Yes, the space
under the bed is also being used as an alternative.

I am planning on making a barrier so she cant get under the bed.
Any other Suggestions? She's getting on in years, which is one more
reason I'm reluctant to put her outside for the night.

Cats, can't live with them, don't want to live without at least
one.
--
pyotr filipivich
Just because they're invisible doesn't mean they are your friends.