seeking "real food" kibble and gushy foods

pyotr filipivich

May 8, 2017, 3:39:10 PM5/8/17

I realize that "kibble" is not going to be 100% good stuff - that
to make it hold together, it will need some kind of starchy stuff. But
that does not excuse tapioca starch, arrowroot starch, or a variety of
plant starches listed separately so that "plant starch" is not
obviously the primary ingredient. (It is like the game of "How many
ways can you list 'sugar' in a product? Dehydrated Cane Juice,
Sucrose, dextrose, maltose, organic dried cane juice, and honey.")
So, any recommendation for a brand / source with is a less
unhealthy?

Same goes for "gushy fud" - aka "wet" or "canned" food. Any
brands which are less additives and more meat? (I would like to get
"Minced Mice" but I'm not sure that would sell.)
--
pyotr filipivich
TV NEWS: Yesterday's newspaper read to the illiterate.

no...@none.com

May 9, 2017, 4:25:17 AM5/9/17
On Mon, 08 May 2017 12:40:23 -0700, pyotr filipivich
> Same goes for "gushy fud" - aka "wet" or "canned" food. Any
>brands which are less additives and more meat? (I would like to get
>"Minced Mice" but I'm not sure that would sell.)

Are you talking about cat or dog or something else? In any event, I
feed my cat Iam's Calorie and Hairball kibble mixture. It's all she's
eaten and will eat. Don't have any complaints. Not really a stellar
endorsement, but there you go.

pyotr filipivich

May 9, 2017, 1:12:18 PM5/9/17
no...@none.com on Tue, 09 May 2017 04:25:15 -0400 typed in
alt.pets.cats the following:
Thanks.

Sorry, I was thinking this being alt.pets.cats it wouldn't need
distinction.

--
pyotr filipivich

no...@none.com

May 10, 2017, 12:08:14 AM5/10/17
On Tue, 09 May 2017 10:13:33 -0700, pyotr filipivich
> Sorry, I was thinking this being alt.pets.cats it wouldn't need
>distinction.

<G> It was 04:25 in the morning when I responded. Guess I wasn't
thinking too clearly.

pyotr filipivich

May 11, 2017, 7:41:49 PM5/11/17
no...@none.com on Wed, 10 May 2017 00:08:10 -0400 typed in