Daft cats and catflaps

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

May 14, 2018, 1:34:15 PM5/14/18
Jesus Christ, all I did was move the catflap from the back to the front of the house, now they can't understand it any more.

--
Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?

Peeler

May 14, 2018, 2:16:19 PM5/14/18
On Mon, 14 May 2018 18:34:13 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

<FLUSH the abnormal attention whore's latest idiotic attention-baiting
bullshit unread again>

--
AndyW addressing Birdbrain:
"Troll or idiot?...

--
Phil Lee adressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"You are too stupid to be wasting oxygen."

--
Phil Lee describing Birdbrain Macaw:
"I've never seen such misplaced pride in being a fucking moronic motorist."

--
Tony944 addressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"I seen and heard many people but you are on top of list being first class

--
Pelican to Birdbrain Macaw:
"Ok. I'm persuaded . You are an idiot."

--
DerbyDad03 addressing Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"Frigging Idiot. Get the hell out of my thread."

--
Kerr Mudd-John about Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"It's like arguing with a demented frog."

--
Mr Pounder Esquire about Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"the piss poor delivery boy with no hot running water, 11 cats and

--
Rob Morley about Birdbrain:
"He's a perennial idiot"

--
JoeyDee to Birdbrain
"I apologize for thinking you were a jerk. You're just someone with an IQ

--
Sam Plusnet about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson Sword" LOL):
"He's just desperate to be noticed. Any attention will do, no matter how

--
thekma...@gmail.com asking Birdbrain:
"What, were you dropped on your head as a child?"

--
Christie addressing endlessly driveling Birdbrain Macaw (now "James
Wilkinson" LOL):

--
Mr Pounder's fitting description of Birdbrain Macaw:
"You are a well known fool, a tosser, a pillock, a stupid unemployable

--
Richard to pathetic wanker Hucker:
"You haven't bred?

--
cl...@snyder.on.ca about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
""not the sharpest knife in the drawer"'s parents sure made a serious

--
Mr Pounder exposing sociopathic Birdbrain:
"You will always be a lonely sociopath living in a shithole with no hot

--
francis about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"He seems to have a reputation as someone of limited intelligence"

--
Peter Moylan about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"If people like JWS didn't exist, we would have to find some other way to

Mr Pounder Esquire

May 14, 2018, 3:20:29 PM5/14/18
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
> Jesus Christ, all I did was move the catflap from the back to the
> front of the house, now they can't understand it any more.

Go get a job a woman and a life.
Pillock.

ARW

May 14, 2018, 3:39:28 PM5/14/18
Steve. Do not be so rude.. Nowadays it's perfectly OK to have a same sex
partner. So maybe he has not yet met the right bloke for him.

--
Adam

Fredxx

May 14, 2018, 9:11:43 PM5/14/18
I always assumed Peeler was PHucker's jilted ex-lover.

Fredxx

May 14, 2018, 9:13:26 PM5/14/18
On 14/05/2018 20:18, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
If you had a life, a job and a woman who wanted your company, you
wouldn't be replying.

pyotr filipivich

May 14, 2018, 11:20:29 PM5/14/18
"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" <now...@somewear.co.uk> on Mon, 14 May 2018
18:34:13 +0100 typed in alt.pets.cats the following:
>Jesus Christ, all I did was move the catflap from the back to the front of the house, now they can't understand it any more.

Well of course. That was the entrance at the back of the house.
Which (apparently) is now gone. You went and moved things around,
messing up their routine. What's a cat suppose to do?
¿And this thing in the front of the house - how does it work? I
mean, it isn't the one which is at the back of the house, so - what is
it?

Yeah, cats are aspergers.
--
pyotr filipivich

The Natural Philosopher

May 15, 2018, 1:35:01 AM5/15/18
On 15/05/18 04:22, pyotr filipivich wrote:
> "Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" <now...@somewear.co.uk> on Mon, 14 May 2018
> 18:34:13 +0100 typed in alt.pets.cats the following:
>> Jesus Christ, all I did was move the catflap from the back to the front of the house, now they can't understand it any more.
>
> Well of course. That was the entrance at the back of the house.
> Which (apparently) is now gone. You went and moved things around,
> messing up their routine. What's a cat suppose to do?
> ¿And this thing in the front of the house - how does it work? I
> mean, it isn't the one which is at the back of the house, so - what is
> it?
>
> Yeah, cats are aspergers.

Cts have a completely different set of notions to describe their world.

The fact that to you one OBJECT resembles another OBJECT is not
something a cat would notice. It knows that the PATH that used to work
no longer does.

--
“Progress is precisely that which rules and regulations did not foresee,”

– Ludwig von Mises

Peeler

May 15, 2018, 5:52:07 AM5/15/18
On Tue, 15 May 2018 02:13:25 +0100, Fredxx, the notorious smartass,
smartassed again:

>>> Jesus Christ, all I did was move the catflap from the back to the
>>> front of the house, now they can't understand it any more.
>>
>> Go get a job a woman and a life.
>> Pillock.
>
> If you had a life, a job and a woman who wanted your company, you
> wouldn't be replying.

...says the ridiculous brain dead gay smartass who just replied himself!
LMAO

Peeler

May 15, 2018, 5:52:27 AM5/15/18
On Tue, 15 May 2018 02:11:41 +0100, Fredxx, the notorious smartass,
smartassed again:

>>> Go get a job a woman and a life.
>>> Pillock.
>>
>> Steve. Do not be so rude.. Nowadays it's perfectly OK to have a same sex
>> partner. So maybe he has not yet met the right bloke for him.
>
> I always assumed Peeler was PHucker's jilted ex-lover.

I ALWAYS get the impression that you are a projecting gay smartass, gay
smartass!

Peeler

May 15, 2018, 5:53:26 AM5/15/18
On Mon, 14 May 2018 20:22:32 -0700, pyotr filipivich, another "new" mentally
deficient, troll-feeding Yankietard, driveled:

> Well of course. That was the entrance at the back of the house.
> Which (apparently) is now gone. You went and moved things around,
> messing up their routine. What's a cat suppose to do?
> ¿And this thing in the front of the house - how does it work? I
> mean, it isn't the one which is at the back of the house, so - what is
> it?
>
> Yeah, cats are aspergers.

Nope, Yankietard, the Scottish sow is simply a clinical SOCIOPATH. That's
what all this is about!

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

May 15, 2018, 7:29:32 AM5/15/18
It's the same flap that looks and smells the same, and they saw me putting it there.

Oh well, I keep pushing them through it and they're gradually learning. They're not too bright.

And they don't need a particular path, the new flap is next to the front door which they've walked through their entire lives when I've opened it.

--
The way to a man's heart is through the left ventricle.

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

May 15, 2018, 7:29:33 AM5/15/18

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

May 15, 2018, 7:29:33 AM5/15/18
On Tue, 15 May 2018 04:22:32 +0100, pyotr filipivich <ph...@mindspring.com> wrote:

> "Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" <now...@somewear.co.uk> on Mon, 14 May 2018
> 18:34:13 +0100 typed in alt.pets.cats the following:
>> Jesus Christ, all I did was move the catflap from the back to the front of the house, now they can't understand it any more.
>
> Well of course. That was the entrance at the back of the house.
> Which (apparently) is now gone. You went and moved things around,
> messing up their routine. What's a cat suppose to do?
> ¿And this thing in the front of the house - how does it work? I
> mean, it isn't the one which is at the back of the house, so - what is
> it?

It's the same one that was at the back, I just moved it.

> Yeah, cats are aspergers.

Sometimes I wonder how their species survives. Imagine every human had aspergers, we'd all die out without the clever folk to look after them.

--
I went to San Francisco. I found someone's heart.

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

May 15, 2018, 7:29:34 AM5/15/18
On Tue, 15 May 2018 04:22:32 +0100, pyotr filipivich <ph...@mindspring.com> wrote:

> "Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" <now...@somewear.co.uk> on Mon, 14 May 2018
> 18:34:13 +0100 typed in alt.pets.cats the following:
>> Jesus Christ, all I did was move the catflap from the back to the front of the house, now they can't understand it any more.
>
> Well of course. That was the entrance at the back of the house.
> Which (apparently) is now gone. You went and moved things around,
> messing up their routine. What's a cat suppose to do?
> ¿And this thing in the front of the house - how does it work? I
> mean, it isn't the one which is at the back of the house, so - what is
> it?

Max Demian

May 15, 2018, 4:12:01 PM5/15/18
On 15/05/2018 12:29, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
> On Tue, 15 May 2018 06:35:00 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
> <tnp@invalid..invalid> wrote:
>> On 15/05/18 04:22, pyotr filipivich wrote:
>>> "Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" <now...@somewear.co.uk> on Mon, 14 May 2018
>>> 18:34:13 +0100 typed in alt.pets.cats  the following:

> It's the same flap that looks and smells the same, and they saw me
> putting it there.
>
> Oh well, I keep pushing them through it and they're gradually learning.
> They're not too bright.

You've provided the flap; it's up to them to find it. Otherwise they can
just stay in (or out).

--
Max Demian

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

May 15, 2018, 4:16:53 PM5/15/18
I'd prefer not to lose a cat which I paid for.

--
Once you've seen one shopping centre, you've seen a mall.

Peeler

May 15, 2018, 4:53:38 PM5/15/18
On Tue, 15 May 2018 21:11:56 +0100, Max Demian, another mentally deficient,
troll-feeding retard, blabbered:

> You've provided the flap; it's up to them to find it. Otherwise they can
> just stay in (or out).

Yeah, poor senile oaf, keep the troll going like that! See what you get for
it! LOL

Rod Speed

May 15, 2018, 5:45:58 PM5/15/18

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" <now...@somewear.co.uk> wrote in message
> On Tue, 15 May 2018 04:22:32 +0100, pyotr filipivich
> <ph...@mindspring.com> wrote:
>
>> "Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" <now...@somewear.co.uk> on Mon, 14 May 2018
>> 18:34:13 +0100 typed in alt.pets.cats the following:
>>> Jesus Christ, all I did was move the catflap from the back to the front
>>> of the house, now they can't understand it any more.
>>
>> Well of course. That was the entrance at the back of the house.
>> Which (apparently) is now gone. You went and moved things around,
>> messing up their routine. What's a cat suppose to do?
>> ¿And this thing in the front of the house - how does it work? I
>> mean, it isn't the one which is at the back of the house, so - what is
>> it?
>
> It's the same one that was at the back, I just moved it.
>
>> Yeah, cats are aspergers.
>
> Sometimes I wonder how their species survives.

Cat flaps hadn't been invented when they evolved.

Rod Speed

May 15, 2018, 7:01:20 PM5/15/18

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" <now...@somewear.co.uk> wrote in message
Only a fool pays for a normal cat.

Peeler

May 15, 2018, 7:19:08 PM5/15/18
On Wed, 16 May 2018 08:53:55 +1000, cantankerous geezer Rot Speed blabbered,
again:

>> I'd prefer not to lose a cat which I paid for.
>
> Only a fool pays for a normal cat.

Only an abnormal idiot (or a lonely senile oaf) tries, time and again, and
at all costs, to start a discussion with an abnormal troll! <BG>

--
Sqwertz to Rot Speed:
asshole.

pyotr filipivich

May 18, 2018, 6:57:36 PM5/18/18
"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" <now...@somewear.co.uk> on Tue, 15 May 2018
12:29:28 +0100 typed in alt.pets.cats the following:
That's just it.

The Front door used to be opened by one of their servants.

Now it isn't.

pyotr

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

May 18, 2018, 7:10:56 PM5/18/18
They're the ones that need to eat. The food is this side of the catflap. They have to work it out or starve.

--
What's a porn star's favorite drink?
7 Up in cider.

Peeler

May 18, 2018, 7:48:57 PM5/18/18
On Fri, 18 May 2018 15:59:40 -0700, pyotr filipivich, another "new" mentally
deficient, troll-feeding Yankietard, driveled:

> That's just it.
>
> The Front door used to be opened by one of their servants.
>
> Now it isn't.
>
> pyotr

Who asked YOU, you troll-feeding piece of senile Yankie shit?

pyotr filipivich

May 18, 2018, 9:21:17 PM5/18/18
"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" <now...@somewear.co.uk> on Sat, 19 May 2018
00:10:54 +0100 typed in alt.pets.cats the following:
Or they'll meow till their servant points it out. (Yes, I know,
they will figure it out. Aloysius figured out the cat door from the
inside, and then how to get back up there to get back in.)

I've had cats for years. Smarter than a polecat ferret, but then,
that's not saying a whole lot.

tschus

Peeler

May 19, 2018, 5:11:28 AM5/19/18
On Fri, 18 May 2018 18:23:21 -0700, pyotr filipivich, another "new" mentally
deficient, troll-feeding Yankietard, driveled:

>> They're the ones that need to eat. The food is this side of the
>> catflap. They have to work it out or starve.
>
> Or they'll meow till their servant points it out.

YOU will obviously meow as often as the Scottish wanker wants you to, you
senile troll-bait!

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

May 19, 2018, 8:01:00 AM5/19/18
I have 5. 4 have learned it completely. The other 1 I've pushed through it inwards once, then it found it's way back out after 5 minutes of hunting around. But it hates one of the others, so I don't see much of it, it usually feeds next door along with a cat I gave to my next door neighbour. But she's on holiday for a week so he may have to come through it at some point....

--
A man has six items in his bathroom: toothbrush and toothpaste, shaving cream, razor, a bar of soap, and a towel.
The average number of items in the typical woman's bathroom is 337. A man would not be able to identify more than 20 of these items.

pyotr filipivich

May 19, 2018, 12:38:38 PM5/19/18
"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" <now...@somewear.co.uk> on Sat, 19 May 2018
13:00:56 +0100 typed in alt.pets.cats the following:
Oh my. We had three cats, mine "Alli" (short for Alyiousious) who
lives in my shop and runs the side yard, Daisy who got banished to the
front porch, and Aster, who got dragged inside one winter. Casey has
passed on, but Aster is still not sure That Bad Kitty(tm) is not out
there, somewhere, just waiting to come in to eat her food and use her
box(es).
Sigh.

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

May 19, 2018, 12:47:53 PM5/19/18
What sex are they? I've found females all get on perfectly. But males believe only one male should exist per territory, whether they're neutered or not (where "territory" means about 5 neighbouring houses). More than one male per territory results in them rolling around fighting. All that happens is a bit of fur gets pulled out and the odd scratch and bruise, nothing more than kids get when playing or fighting, it heals up just fine, cats lick wounds clean very well. But my neighbour gets all worried and thinks they'll kill each other.

--
A lady says to her doctor: "My husband has a habit of talking in his sleep! What should I give him to cure it?"
The doctor replies: "Give him the opportunity to speak while he's awake!"

Peeler

May 19, 2018, 2:17:04 PM5/19/18
On Sat, 19 May 2018 09:40:40 -0700, pyotr filipivich, another "new" mentally
deficient, troll-feeding Yankietard, driveled:

> Oh my. We had three cats, mine "Alli" (short for Alyiousious) who
> lives in my shop and runs the side yard, Daisy who got banished to the
> front porch, and Aster, who got dragged inside one winter. Casey has
> passed on, but Aster is still not sure That Bad Kitty(tm) is not out
> there, somewhere, just waiting to come in to eat her food and use her
> box(es).
> Sigh.

Gee... shut your troll-feeding stupid gob finally!

pyotr filipivich

May 19, 2018, 7:20:47 PM5/19/18
"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" <now...@somewear.co.uk> on Sat, 19 May 2018
17:47:49 +0100 typed in alt.pets.cats the following:
Ex females all.

>I've found females all get on perfectly.

Perhaps, but then these were not "friends" when they were forced
to live together. I figure that once I have a solution to feline
peace in our yard, I will be fully able to bring about world peace.

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

May 19, 2018, 8:10:21 PM5/19/18
If the cats are related, the females always get on.

--
A Jesus of mass J travelling at a speed of 27 meters/second collides with a stationary Moses of mass M.
Assuming any elastic deformation is lossless and perfectly reversible, calculate how long it will be until the next Passover.

pyotr filipivich

May 19, 2018, 8:23:07 PM5/19/18
"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" <now...@somewear.co.uk> on Sun, 20 May 2018
01:10:17 +0100 typed in alt.pets.cats the following:
>On Sun, 20 May 2018 00:22:51 +0100, pyotr filipivich <ph...@mindspring.com> wrote:

[whack]

>>> What sex are they?
>>
>> Ex females all.
>>
>>> I've found females all get on perfectly.
>>
>> Perhaps, but then these were not "friends" when they were forced
>> to live together. I figure that once I have a solution to feline
>> peace in our yard, I will be fully able to bring about world peace.
>
>If the cats are related, the females always get on.

These aren't. Not by a long shot.

Daisy had been Her cat. "Aster" had been abandoned by the
neighbors, so herself was feeding her. Then we had a serious freeze
and herself brought Aster inside and dumped her in the bathroom "for
her own good." She adapted - for some values.
Meanwhile, Ali invited herself into my place after Buttons died.
"I see you have an opening, no need to interview any others. I'll
take it." So when I married Herself, I moved my cat into The Shop.
She adapted. However, there are at least three other cats in the
neighborhood, so there are occasional conflicts of interest, shall we
say?
But it is still a situation of too many Other Cats who all need to
just go away, and leave Me alone.

Peeler

May 20, 2018, 5:53:47 AM5/20/18
On Sat, 19 May 2018 16:22:51 -0700, pyotr filipivich, another "new" mentally
deficient, troll-feeding Yankietard, driveled:

> Perhaps, but then these were not "friends" when they were forced
> to live together. I figure that once I have a solution to feline
> peace in our yard, I will be fully able to bring about world peace.

Keep your senile shit out of normally evolved humans' newsgroups, senile
pyotr!

Peeler

May 20, 2018, 5:53:57 AM5/20/18
On Sat, 19 May 2018 17:25:10 -0700, pyotr filipivich, another "new" mentally
deficient, troll-feeding Yankietard, driveled:

> These aren't. Not by a long shot.
>
> Daisy had been Her cat.

<FLUSH more of the senile moron's inevitable senile shit>