cute yorkie puppies for adoption

Bryan Burger

Jun 22, 2021, 9:00:01 PM6/22/21
Whatsapp: +1(501)291-1467
Email: bryanb...@gmail.com
Website: https://www.facebook.com/Yorkie-Puppies-Official-Site-105589581770404/

My puppies are 13 weeks old.
They are vaccinated, splintered and very healthy.
They have all the papers and they are also up to date with all the vaccinations.
The puppies are checked every weekend by our veterinarian and must go to their new home with all the health documents, pedigree and all toys, clothes, puppy beds, feeding menu and all other accessories, since we no longer need when the puppies arrive at their new home.
Max and Wendy will be safely delivered to your home with all adoption papers, wash brush, food plate, food menu, facilities gameplay and lots of care instructions to get you started in the right direction.
Max and Wendy are super sweetheart.
I recently moved into a place that doesn’t have any outdoor space.
My puppies likes fun, playful, feisty, funny and very active.
I’d love to find a great home for them.
Will really miss them so much.