Long-haired GM seeks Same

PEDERSON, WARD

Jul 11, 1993, 8:51:00 PM7/11/93
I am a long-haired Gay male, who seeks an easy-going fun-loving
long-haired gay partner. Being even-tempered is a must.

My calendar stopped about 1974, in the Bay Area, where and when
long hair was often associated with very nice, hugging and easygoing
people. The nude beach, as well as the coffee house in winter was a
place to meet, and to talk, in the sun. I see progress in terms of
personal evolution towards harmony and enjoyment of life's little
things.

I like a good conversationalist, who is not jaded at all, has a
good sense of humour, and a positive view of life. I have a casual
(as opposed to sectarian) interest in "spaced-out" subjects, like
dreams, ufo's, computers, virtual reality, folk music. I do not
expect you to match my interests, but to complement them as well with
yours.

I have a good time with people whith whome we can do things
together, and share our experiences. A sense of wonderment is
important as well, for each day has something wornderful to bring.

If you like your long hair as much as I like mine, and refuse to
cut off for jobs, weddings, court cases and funerals. That would be
far out!

The guy I am looking for is not wishy-washy, knows what he likes,
is peace-loving, non-violent and even-tempered. Yet he knows how to
say no when it is time, and without hurting feelings. He is not naive
enough to get himself in trouble, yet naive enough to believe that
everything will be allright. He is knowledgable in many subjects, and
loves discussions, friendly debates, and British humour. I am a Monty
Python fan, as well.

Have a good time,

"Longhair Hippie"

| LONG HAIR IS BEAUTIFUL | \ | / |
| | \ _ / |
| LONG HAIR IS SENSUAL | ----( )---- |
| | Let the sunshine|
| LONG HAIR NEVER GOES OUT OF FASHION |_________________|
| |

PEDERSON, WARD

Jul 18, 1993, 3:26:00 PM7/18/93
Hello world,
News-Software: VAX/VMS VNEWS 1.41

I am seeking contact with an unjaded young man who
has very long hair, and can share my enthusiasm for the sensuality
of long hair on men. I am tall, lean and have hair to my waist. It
is dark brown and wavy. I seek a guy who is either like a deadhead,
rainbow brother, hippie, or otherwise even-tempered with a sunny disposition.
He would be able to be a good conversationalist, and like to discuss
all kinds of subjects such as gay issues, new age spirituality (The non
comercial side of it), dreams, ufo's and other weird subjects. I also
like hime to have both feet on the ground and be able to earn a living

and still be able to keep his hair and sunny disposition.

Please write back if you feel you meet my requirements,

Longhair,

adam adam

Jan 2, 2021, 2:32:59 PM1/2/21
I'm wondering if anyone is still connected to this post.
And most importantly: Is his long hair still attached to his head