Re: Where can I find plastic RAINCOATS in Germany?

Weather Good

Oct 20, 2021, 3:42:33 AM10/20/21
在 1996年7月4日星期四 UTC+8 下午3:00:00,<Shiny Alexa> 写道:
> I'm a raincoat loving lady who will visit Germany, Holland and Belgium in
> August.. Could anybody tell me where I can find plastic raincoats and also
> plastic pants in these countries. I would also like to know about charity
> shops, second-hand clothes shops and flea-markets normally selling
> raincoats..
> Any others who share my interest can contact me.. I'm always horny when
> I'm wearing my soft plastic pants and shiny raincoats.. Send me a raincoat
> from your place and I will show you how horny I am on pictures...
> The raincoat girl from Norway...

Dear Sir,

We are S und Y Splendor GmbH which is a Germay Company for Raincoats, Rain hats, Rain shoes, Rain backpack and so on. Our brand is Dingy Weather.

You can visit our web site: https://dingy.eu/

Will you interested in cooperating with us? If we want to sell our items on your web site, what should we do then?

Thank you and we are looking forward to your soonest reply.

Pls mailto: serv...@dingy.eu. Thank you.

Best regards

Eva