Submissive female seeking online Master

Anne Edgley

Feb 11, 2004, 8:07:47 AM2/11/04
Hello, my name is Anne and I am a slim and attractive submissive female aged
32. I am looking for an imaginative online Master who can dominate me
through email. My interests include domination, humiliation, bondage and I
also enjoy some pain though not to excess. I am looking to extend my limits.
I have had some experience and am willing to try almost anything.

I will serve faithfully my chosen Master but I do need you to write to me
detailing three things you would have me do for you so that I can see just
how imaginative you are.

Answers such as, "Strip naked bitch", will do nothing for me and I will not
reply to such.

I have a digital camera and will happily pose for my chosen Master but
please do not ask for pictures until I have agreed to be your slave.

Humbly yours,

Slave Anne.

Anne Edgley

Feb 18, 2004, 6:08:23 AM2/18/04
Thank you all for your replies to my ad. I had many but in the end had a
choice of only one, very disappointing. I was saddened by the lack of real
Masters here. In future 'Masters' I would suggest you read the ad you intend
to reply to very carefully and make sure that the person is asking for
someone like you and you really can do all that they ask for. I am now a
slave to my chosen Master and not open to any more responses. Thank you.

slave anne.

"Anne Edgley" <suban...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Anne Edgley

Feb 19, 2004, 9:32:03 AM2/19/04
Well well boys I do seem to have bruised a few male egos here don't I?

May be I've got a little too near the truth!

REAL "Masters" don't dominant via e-mail. Well yes they do 'Sir', if you can
't then may be you aren't the Master you thought you were.

I was only looking for one Master but it would have been nice to have had a
choice rather than just the one (which I didn't find here by the way!). If
you go into a shop to buy a suit you would be a bit disappointed if, when
you got inside all the suits were the same size, colour and style wouldn't
you? I read some of the ads here before placing my own and they were filled
with promises of 'skilled Masters' with 'years of experience' who would
'respect your limits' etc. All I got were replies from men with all the
sophistication of a fifteen year old school boy (and just as little
experience I would think).

I am a submissive but that doesn't mean I have to kneel before every man who
calls himself Master nor does it mean I have to put up with second best or
accept these rubbish replies.

Lastly, I have read all my replies, you have not, so I am in a much better
position to judge the calibre of their contents than anyone here. I also
have every right to remark on them.

If any submissive girls out there want a REAL Master for online fun then get
in touch with me with a picture and I will pass them on to my Master so you
won't have to waste your time wading through fifty odd rubbish replies.

Anne.

"Anne Edgley" <suban...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Message has been deleted

davies.c...@gmail.com

Dec 22, 2019, 9:38:32 PM12/22/19
Hi I was wondering if you were still interested in looking for an online master? My email is davies...@hotmail.co.uk

Martyn Hooper

Dec 31, 2019, 12:46:02 AM12/31/19
Dear Anne
I read with interest your post and know how frustrated you are with your search for a genuine master who will understand the real essence of a sub/dom relationship. I am happy to tell you a little about myself in the hope that you might consider me for a long-term relationship based on you happily carrying out my instructions. And that word 'happily' is very important not only for you but for me too. You see, I don't want you to do anything that you would not be happy to do, that's not what I'm looking for. Rather, I like the more subtle vibes that I get when I see my instructions have been followed. And I hope that you will want to carry out your duties to the best of your ability.
I am a writer and run a very successful charity. Consequently I have a public persona that needs protecting from those who don't understand the true nature of a master and subject relationship. That means I have to trust you and ensure that you can trust me.
I write books about health and I also write erotic novels. In the past I've had ladies help me with the novels as I write as a woman and need a woman's perspective on various scenes, though not only the sex scenes. Typical comments made by my advisers are 'she wouldn't have that to eat on a first date'; 'the girl's only 25 - she wouldn't wear a pink twinset'.
Oh! But the sex scenes are naughty. And that's what I would like us to explore. You see, I would write a sex scene of about 300 - 400 words. I would describe in detail what the girl does. And I would want you to act out that scene and send me a picture as proof. I'm not into telling you to do something although I have done that in the past. Rather, I want to push you, see how far you will go. And so the first scenes will be quite 'vanilla', but they will progress in content and tone until you will be exploring some very unusual scenarios and acting them out paying very careful attention to detail.
I'm based in Bridgend and my wife is fully aware of what I do.
If you are interested please let me know. This could be mutually beneficial I'm sure.
Martyn