EVIL Amrikkan Govt MUST BE HATED TO DEATH. Nuke Amrikkan Govt and SAVE HUMAN SPECIES

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Mar 30, 2022, 3:07:10 AM3/30/22

It is NORMAL and GOOD to "HATE MURDERERS" aka USA

EVIL Amrikkan Govt MUST BE HATED TO DEATH.

Nuke Amrikkan Govt and SAVE HUMAN SPECIES

https://twitter.com/caitoz/status/1508652246963142656
If you're referring to the nation's land and people, then no I don't. If
you're referring to its government or the oligarchic imperial power
structure that runs it, of course I do. It's the single most murderous
and destructive power structure on earth. Everyone should hate it.

https://twitter.com/caitoz/status/1508653397456556035
It says so much about how propagandized people are that they think "You
hate America!" is some kind of scathing accusation. The US empire has
murdered a Holocaust's worth of people since the turn of this century.
It is normal and good to hate murderers.

EVERYTHING about WESTERN WHITE COUNTRIES is FAKE.
Look how FASCIST GERMANY is on the inside but SELLS itself as a FREE
COUNTRY.

@caitoz
Remember kids, we're pouring money and weapons into a US proxy war to
preserve the freedom and democracy of western civilization.

https://twitter.com/GermanyinUSA/status/1508552762296082432
Russia’s war of aggression against #Ukraine is a criminal offense.
Anyone publicly approving the war may be liable to prosecution in
Germany. This applies to using the "Z" symbol, too. German security
authorities are keeping an eye on the use of the symbol. - Ministry of
Interior