Changes in sexuality as part of sudden evolution

David Dalton

Jan 10, 2024, 2:13:19 AMJan 10
Here are some changes now in effect:

1. sex will not proceed unless there is mutual compatibility,
mutual attraction, and mutual consent,

2. an initial kiss on the lips, which could be a dry kiss,
is needed to begin sex,

3. there will be no one-way either way or two-way up-close
attraction between someone under 18 and someone more
than two years older or younger,

4. 74% of committed relationships have become optimally
sexually compatible. (21% already were).

"And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it; I won't fear love;
And if I feel a rage I won’t deny it; I won't fear love" (Sarah McLachlan)

David Dalton

Jan 10, 2024, 4:31:05 PMJan 10
On Jan 10, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B4E7B0C00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Here are some changes now in effect:
>
> 1. sex will not proceed unless there is mutual compatibility,
> mutual attraction, and mutual consent,
>
> 2. an initial kiss on the lips, which could be a dry kiss,
> is needed to begin sex,
>
> 3. there will be no one-way either way or two-way up-close
> attraction between someone under 18 and someone more
> than two years older or younger,
>
> 4. 74% of committed relationships have become optimally
> sexually compatible. (21% already were).

I’m now not sure if the above is true yet, but if it is, also

5. one-way attraction (e.g. of straight-type-1-M to lesbian)
has been turned off (but some one-way relationships
became two-way in #4).