matchmaking ability challenge

David Dalton

May 3, 2021, 11:26:19 PM5/3/21
I had an accurate matchmaking ability from late March 8
to early March 20, 2019, and it has returned recently,
with differences being that I can distinguish between
species (there has been a split of ghomosapiens into
55 species in ghuman species group) and that this
time it is more difficult to identify the sexual harmonic(s) of
those who already have an optimally compatible match.
Also unlike past fake matchmaking periods I had beginning
in 1997, it is done by third eye intuition rather than perineum
click divination, and I can’t do it just from a name but
in person, or from a picture, video, or audio recording,
or a memory.

So anyway I challenge you to test me, I guess with
a number of pictures available on the Internet or
emailed to me, to see if I can identify the sexual
harmonic(s) of a range of individuals, both
cis one-spirit, transgender one-spirit, and
multi-spirit. I outline my eight sexual harmonics
theory fairly late on the Recent Changes/Working Notes
subpage of my Salmon on the Thorns web page.

As part of the sudden magickal evolution the following
should now be true as well:

1. some abusive relationships have been split across
species boundaries

2. the remaining abusive relationships have been made
optimally sexually compatible

3. non-abusive incompatible relationships which have
resulted in at least one child under 16, including
adoptive or fetus, have been made optimally
sexually compatible, except when each has at
least one same sex partner, when they have been
made bim--bif (which is partly compatible, or
less than optimally compatible and less likely
to stick),

4. 92% of formerly partially compatible relationships
involving at least one assisted shaktipat recipient
have been made optimally compatible; the remaining
8% have been broken up since there is no longer
partial compatibility for assisted shaktipat recipients.
(Note that is the assisted shaktipat has occurred
these recipients, over a million of them globally,
should also have the matchmaking ability.)

All that means that 3% of humans globally have had
their sexual harmonic(s), the combination of
spiritual gender(s) and sexual orientation(s)
(the plural is for multi-spirit individuals) adjusted.
You can check that if you know a (formerly?)
platonic gay--lesbian couple who have a child
under 16 by seeing if they are now compatible.

“But you come around in your time/Speaking of fabulous places,
create an oasis/Dries up as soon as you're gone" (Sarah McLachlan)

David Dalton

May 7, 2021, 3:34:15 AM5/7/21
On May 4, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2640F65900...@news.eternal-september.org>):
As part of the assisted shaktipat, which is now in progress,
over a million globally should now have been granted
the matchmaking ability. For a descriptive list of recipients
see the Recent Changes/Working Notes subpage
of my Salmon on the Thorns webpage.