New Group for Bi Sexual/Curious people in the Vancouver area.

apa...@gmail.com

Dec 23, 2011, 5:24:12 PM12/23/11
I was tired of looking through the crap on craigslist hoping to find normal people. Other sites are also not usually that helpful, or cost money.

So I decided to start a discussion group on Google Groups for bi-sexual/curious people in the Vancouver, BC area.

If you're bi-sexual or bi-curious, you're a clean, safe, respectful person and you're interested in finding other normal people interested in exploring their bi-sexual nature in the Vancouver area then please join up and introduce yourself.
The group is for anyone who is curious/interested in bi-sexuality. You might be looking for people to meet with, or you could just be looking to talk and fantasies, everything is OK as long as you're accepting of everyone else's desires also.

It's still fairly new, so please help contribute to the group by introducing yourself in the Introduce Yourself topic, and then look around, try a poll, reply to others, or start your own topic if you desire.

Thanks and hope to see you there.

apa...@gmail.com

Jan 7, 2012, 2:50:28 PM1/7/12
I guess it would be smart for me to say which group it is! :P

http://groups.google.com/group/bi-sexual-vancouver

Hope to see you there.

apa...@gmail.com

Jan 7, 2012, 2:56:20 PM1/7/12
Btw, I'm a 30 year old attractive guy in Vancouver. Straight but very curious. Want to try sucking cocks. More interested in being a bottom/sucker than a top.

Would like to find some safe, attractive guys who don't play around too much, are very clean and disease free, and discreet. A guy or few who would just like to have a secret buddy to come over and suck him once in a while.

groups.google.com/group/bi-sexual-vancouver