Seeking gay slave boys

Devon

Jul 24, 2009, 12:22:18 PM7/24/09

Good looking Master is seeking full-time property. Boys must be ready to be
trained to the expectations of Master. Master was born Superior, and you
were born to serve him in every way he sees fit - sexually, domestically,
professionally. He will assume complete control of your entire life, and
incorporate you into his stable.

Not Into: Blood, watersports or Scat.

Boys must be physically fit and ready to work out as Master sees fit. Boys
will eat what Master tells them they can eat. Boys will keep their hair and
clothing as Master decides.

Serious candidates considered for interview - send Master a message with
your or addy. Boys who pass interview will be considered for inspection.
Boys who pass inspection will be considered for perm pieces of property.

happy...@gmail.com

May 10, 2013, 2:29:59 PM5/10/13
Hi I know you posted this 4 years ago, but are you still interested. I am 35, in good shape. I've never had a master, but would love to get trained...
PLZ