Bi male traveling to.....

floridasportphuck

Apr 12, 2001, 10:25:53 AM4/12/01
St George UT, Erie, PA, New York City, Waterloo, and Perth, ON. , Eau
Claire, WI and Decatur IL.

If youre there and want some fun with a 41 year old 6'6" 260 lb bi male,
then email me.

Love giving and recieving orally with either gender. 18-60, married,
single,...Male, Female, inbetween, groups, couples,

I'm clean, discreet, work for a living, sociable, good conversationalist.
I;m never loud and i do know what 'no'means. Not a homewrecker, just
interested in pleasing and being pleased. Open minded to new things as well.
floridas...@yahoo.com

gary olson

Apr 12, 2001, 6:10:02 PM4/12/01

im close to decatur illinois,,,,email me,,,love to meet,,,thanks

Joe Blow

Aug 3, 2019, 10:07:50 AM8/3/19
I'm close to Decatur, IL