SISSY CD IN LOS ANGELES SEEKING OTHER TG'S

CDSissyRedLips

Feb 20, 2001, 10:30:39 AM2/20/01
I seeking other cd's, tg's ts to dress up with and play with . Also if your a
woman that is looking for a guy you like to dress up with write me. I am in
los angeles area. If you send a pic, I will reply with mine.

cindy ballkisser

Jan 15, 2019, 11:54:05 AM1/15/19

pappas...@gmail.com

Sep 28, 2019, 2:55:41 PM9/28/19
CALL DADDY PLEASE 7869148936!!

1359r...@gmail.com

Aug 4, 2020, 11:12:20 PM8/4/20
Are u from LA

Sissy boi

Oct 14, 2022, 9:10:33 AM10/14/22
On Saturday, September 28, 2019 at 11:55:41 AM UTC-7, pappas...@gmail.com wrote:
> CALL DADDY PLEASE 7869148936!!

hey there hows it going ? U into cds/sissies?

I’m potentially looking To get out of town for a cpl days and would love to find a top/daddy/bull to service. I’m looking for a masc older man that enjoys feminizing and training sissies bois. im in sd but I am mobile....hmu