Enjoy meeting a crossdresser in Michigan

Ldyshoelov

Sep 10, 2001, 2:03:47 AM9/10/01
Hello,

I am a w/m 48 5' 11" 200 and would enjoy meeting a crossdresser in Michigan for
some safe and discreet fun. Please write if you are interested. Anything safe
and discreet...mild to Wild.

thanks

ldysh...@aol.com

kinginth...@gmail.com

Jun 9, 2020, 1:42:54 AM6/9/20
1989 455 0214 ionia michigan here. Im 27 i enjoy dressing acting completely girly lingerie maid outfit wig makeup. I am submissive a bottom only. I would love a long term thing or casual eitherway. Ive only ever been with 1 man my step brother basically forced me to dress and well i love it lol. I enjoy bondage being tied to the bed collar leash chasity. Im down to try new thing's. Biggest fantasy dressing blonde wig makeup perfect. Im in a pink camisol and fishnets heels you have my cock locked in a pink chasity you hold the only key you whisper in my ear you own me now and im your personal fuck slave. You call a buddy there and you both dominate me filming the entire thing. Text me asap.