Real Giantess looking for lover

Terry Blackmond

Sep 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/29/96

I,ll be straight with everyone,..Im ugly but......Im what they call a
real Giantess! Ive been to those Newsgroups that post pictures
of very tall women,and I know theres a huge following for women
like myself.Im 6'-7 3/4" Tall and Im fat! I,ll say around the 300
mark! I dont care how tall you are,just post me back to this
newsgroup.Im using a false e-mail because this is not my
p.c.. so please dont be angry with me.I currently living in
North Haven,Ct. with my Mom( who is almost as Tall as I)
and Dad. who is a mere 6'-2". see ya, love G.

GQ RhyRhy

Sep 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/29/96

if that's someone else's account then where can someone mail you

Robert Acheson

Sep 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/30/96

Terry Blackmond wrote:

> I,ll be straight with everyone,..Im ugly but......Im what they call a

I would be interested in coresponding e-mail garg...@smartt.com

blai...@aol.com

Oct 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/1/96

You have my attention! 5'9 28 year old man 160 lean muscular pounds,
ready to follow a giantess,I would like to meet a VERY TALL woman, with
broad, strong hands; I love giving and receiving massage.
I am hoping that you are near my age since you are so near New York
City, where I live.

fred

Oct 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/3/96

I am a 6'1" white male I would be interested in meeting you (Giantess).
Since you do not have a PC you can write me at P.O. Box 4082 Nooksack
WA 98276

charle...@gmail.com

Jul 30, 2015, 9:00:52 PM7/30/15
On Sunday, September 29, 1996 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Terry Blackmond wrote:
> I,ll be straight with everyone,..Im ugly but......Im what they call a
> real Giantess! Ive been to those Newsgroups that post pictures
> of very tall women,and I know theres a huge following for women
> like myself.Im 6'-7 3/4" Tall and Im fat! I,ll say around the 300
> mark! I dont care how tall you are,just post me back to this
> newsgroup.Im using a false e-mail because this is not my
> p.c.. so please dont be angry with me.I currently living in
> North Haven,Ct. with my Mom( who is almost as Tall as I)
> and Dad. who is a mere 6'-2". see ya, love G.

Hello, I may be interested. I live here in NY. Can you send me a pic or two, and I will send one in return.

Thanks!

jforcel...@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2016, 5:57:42 PM6/16/16

jforcel...@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2016, 6:00:59 PM6/16/16
Hi I am Jesse Forcellini I would love to talk to you sometime I am 5'6 looking for a tall woman into giantess. I have been looking for years and when I saw your post here I can relate. I don't care that your far away. I just want to look for a giantess lover partner girlfriend. Please respond to me if you get this. my phone number even is 814-525-8323 please call.

sherrym...@gmail.com

Mar 1, 2020, 6:30:47 AM3/1/20
Hey, how are you? would you go for a shorter boyfriend?