Seeking female in Metro Atlanta Georgia, north/middle Georgia area or surrounding states

Etop Udoh

Oct 6, 2015, 2:22:35 AM10/6/15
Foreign black male, 49, 200 lbs, 5'11", slim build, originally from
Nigeria but grew up here in the states since the age of 2 or 3...
I'm mostly American raised but i am multilingual...

Interested in meeting full-figured, plus-size female, Seniors, Older
mature female, Midget, freaky or kinky - who is looking to have adult
fun on a longterm to permanent basis. No games or one-nighters...
Committment or marriage possible with the right one...

age range from late 20's to 70's, race and looks are unimportant but
you must be drug and disease free

I am mobile and can travel... within limits...

to find out
more about me, check out my websites located below in email signature

or Instant Messenger me at:
sdruid11
at Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, Skype or AOL...

thanks..
--
sdru...@yahoo.com - http://home.earthlink.net/~sdruid11
Etop Udoh....A2