M seeking F in Georgia 404/678/770/706/912

Etop Udoh

Jan 27, 2013, 11:50:20 PM1/27/13
Foreign black male, 47, 165 lbs, 5'11", slim build, originally from
Nigeria but grew up here in the states since the age of 2 or 3...

Interested in meeting full-figured, plus-size female, Seniors, Older
mature female, Midget, freaky or kinky - who is looking to have adult
fun on a longterm to permanent basis. No games or one-nighters...

age range from late 30's to 70's, race and looks are unimportant but
you must be drug and disease free

to find out
more about me, check out my websites located below in email signature

or Instant Messenger me at:
sdruid11
at Yahoo, Hotmail, Skype or AOL...

thanks..
--
| Etop Udoh | Http://home.earthlink.net/~sdruid11 |
sdru...@earthlink.net |sdru...@bellsouth.net |sdru...@yahoo.com|