PHOTO & VIDEO OPPORTUNITY

nooneha...@hotmail.com

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99
My girlfriend and I are starting a new photo and video company in
Orlando, Fl and we're seeking unbashful, exhibitionistic female and
couples for nude, action, and fetish photography. Identities can and
will be hidden for much of the work--especially the fetish end of it for
those who do not or cannot have their real identities revealed!
This ad is very legitimate--don't let the e-mail address fool you-
we thought it was cute and appropriate for this type of photography! It
will be just her and I around at the time of shooting, so it's not a big
mass production company!
We would like to find real people to make real videos--not this
professional crap where it's the same people doing the same thing all
the time. We enjoy amateur stuff and will saty with real people doing
their real thing only!
If you're tall, short, skinny, heavy, pregnant,shaved,hairy, big
breasted, small breasted, straight, kinky................whatever your
tastes lend themselves to we would like to talk with you! But, you must
be of legal age and prove it!
So, come on--e-mail us and let's talk! It won't hurt, I promise!!

rohma...@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2013, 8:38:41 AM8/17/13
add me