BM seeking WF, Older BBW, Plus-size, Large size, Full-figured or Granny in Metro Atlanta-Georgia and surrounding areas

Etop Udoh

Jun 15, 2020, 2:32:59 AM6/15/20

Foreign black male, seeking a white, latino or foreign bbw / sbbw
female, the bigger the better....
granny or midget or elderly or disabled ok... i have dated bbw's in the
350+ lbs range...and as old as 70's....
age, race, looks and size are really unimportant...I will consider all
races or ethnicity....
seeking an interracial relationship, age range mid/late 20's to 70's ok...

fwb or Nsa fine or it could be something on-going.... seeking more of a
permanent situation...
and i prefer finding a longterm companion or soulmate, not just a fling.....
ready to settle down with the right one or 'Miss Right' if that's you....
I'm somewhat endowed.... 6.5 to 7 inch, circumsized, and thick like a
cigar...no complaints yet...
5'11", 200 lbs,, slim to average build, medium brown skin, some facial
hair, well groomed...
just turned 54 but can pass for late 20's early 30's... I don't look my
age...

College educated, BA degree in Computer Science and Technical Management...
Some IT certifications as well..., US Citizen....
I receive social security disability for an illness but I am gainfully
employed...
Contractor - certified computer and networking tech, telecom and
electronics background/experience....

Computer geek, Star Wars, Star Trek and Sci-Fi fan, Reiki master of
several types and I dabble into New Age, Metaphysics, and the
Occult....love movies, music, exotic sports cars, surfing the net,
gadgets, and electronics... otherwise i am homebody....

i am mobile and can travel within limits, live with parents and cannot
host...but you host or we can make other meeting arrangements...
located in metro Atlanta, Georgia area....on east side near Stone
Mountain Park area

not 420 friendly....drugs are not acceptable... you must be clean, drug
and disease free...
your picture gets mine... sdru...@yahoo.com...
inquire within for more details or any questions - feel free to ask
anything...

--
sdru...@yahoo.com http://hpnaas.dynu.net/~sdruid11/