Poly couple seeking submissive woman

Kit stolz

Aug 29, 2019, 10:57:30 PM8/29/19
We're a poly couple involved in BDSM in the Henderson Nv area. I'm a Dom and my husband is a switch. We love BDSM.
My name is Kit. I am a 5 ft 1 trans man with hazel eyes and brown hair. I'm 100% Dominant and a sadist. I would eventually like a 24/7 dynamic with a fully submissive partner, but that will come later, after trust and a serious relationship are established. I'm pansexual and very open to different kinks and kinds of play.
My husband's name is Jacob. He is a 6 ft tall cis man with blue eyes and medium brown hair. He is a 50/50 switch and into both the S and M of S&M. He is pansexual and also very open.
We are parents and will only bring home serious partners. We look forward to connecting with a sub for a loving, equal relationship centered on BDSM and trust. Any interested women in the Henderson Nevada area please reply.