Searching for a couple.

Nicole n

May 29, 2015, 1:31:10 PM5/29/15
I am an 18 year old female who is looking for a couple that wants to add a third person to their relationship. I'm located in Oklahoma. Must be near me.

Nicole n

May 29, 2015, 1:48:44 PM5/29/15
Can be of any age

ckee...@gmail.com

May 29, 2015, 11:20:10 PM5/29/15
Got picture

ckee...@gmail.com

May 29, 2015, 11:20:13 PM5/29/15
Got picture

ronro...@gmail.com

May 30, 2015, 8:00:03 PM5/30/15
Howdy we want to talk about it to ya

arkhit...@gmail.com

May 31, 2015, 11:13:37 PM5/31/15
Is Indiana close enough. Real love and compassion should be worth it?

Nicole n

Jun 1, 2015, 12:54:45 PM6/1/15
Send me a private email and we can discuss this further 😀

Nicole n

Jun 1, 2015, 1:46:14 PM6/1/15

mamal...@gmail.com

Jun 18, 2015, 4:03:22 PM6/18/15
On Friday, May 29, 2015 at 12:31:10 PM UTC-5, Nicole n wrote:
> I am an 18 year old female who is looking for a couple that wants to add a third person to their relationship. I'm located in Oklahoma. Must be near me.

Very interested mid thirties couple. Been searching for a more permanent live in relationship for years. We have a large family and located near Kansas city in Missouri.if interested hola at us at scout.s...@gmail.com

Alan Baker

Jul 8, 2015, 7:03:50 PM7/8/15
On Friday, May 29, 2015 at 12:31:10 PM UTC-5, Nicole n wrote:
> I am an 18 year old female who is looking for a couple that wants to add a third person to their relationship. I'm located in Oklahoma. Must be near me.

We are in Houston, TX do wonder if it is to far for something, 18 yr old female?

Julie O.

Jul 8, 2017, 10:18:51 AM7/8/17
Hello nicole.are you still interested in couples?

frenchfries...@gmail.com

Aug 4, 2017, 8:54:11 AM8/4/17
Hello Nicole how are you? If you're interested please contact me via email or I can contact you leave me a message sweetie I'll reply thank

M. Arif

Aug 26, 2022, 1:07:39 PM8/26/22
Hi!

I am Arif,writing from Karachi, Pakistan. I have interest in Polyamory. As because I do not exist in USA and/or western countries I want to have chat Online only. If any one interested please write back me. I am looking for like mind peoples. Polyamory is limited only to USA and it is very difficult to get in touch from abroad due to religious and cultural differences, restrictions and conflicts. May be contact through Facebook too.

Waiting for your response

Yours in Poly.

M. Arif.,
Karachi west,