OHIO, Belpre: deaf SWF iso Poly/amorists

BluueNikki

Oct 11, 2000, 7:54:34 AM10/11/00
NO ONE LINER RESPONSES, PLEASE. :-)

Sorry, no interest in joining a couple/moresome. :-)

(serious reply ONLY)
Shy & attractive bi-conventient 27yr deaf F, 5'6", brown eyes & hair
who turns fun after warming up. . Can be fe/male and any type of
polyamorist, desire a lasting polyamorist friendship that could lead
to more. Varied interests: insaitable curiousity, Unitarian
Universalism, spirituality, dances, EMAILS, love spicy Mexcian food w/
Margaritas, read comics & non-fiction (mostly science &
philosophies), sci-fi movies &tv, writing poetry and an occasional sex
story, collect certain Barbie dolls. Must answer QQ on your
experience, knowledge and willingness to meet my SO.

Nikki
Compliments will take you everywhere with me!

michael zeches

Dec 4, 2018, 9:32:50 AM12/4/18
hi u sound very interesting and I would love to talk to u post here are contact me at blacklea...@att.net if u would like to learn more

thompso...@gmail.com

Jan 5, 2019, 1:25:50 AM1/5/19
SWM. DDF. Athletic build. 6' tall. 155 lbs. Blue eyes. Straight.44 yo.
Let's get acquainted:
thompso...@gmail.com