Married Couple 29y old M, 24y old W looking for a woman for life.

Kilju Pullo

Aug 18, 2018, 8:51:34 AM8/18/18
We are vegan, intelligent, deep, shamanistic, psychedelic friendly, down to earth we have a beautiful daughter and strong values. We like to delve in ideas and abstract concepts, seeking truth. We are beautiful and we take care of our health & physique. We live in Finland. I hope you message us if you are interested. :)

thompso...@gmail.com

Dec 31, 2018, 2:16:27 AM12/31/18
SWM. DDF. Non-smoker. Vegetarian. Spiritual. Professional. Can travel.
Athletic build. 6' tall. 155 lbs. Blue eyes. 44 yo. Straight.
I am interested in getting to know you two.
Email me at thompso...@gmail.com.
Thanks.