Bi- female looking for couple

leesu...@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2013, 8:13:39 PM1/13/13
I am a 24yr old bisexual female new to this and feel that it would best fit what I want and need. I've alway been interested in both male and female but do not just want to limit myself to one or the other. I want to be able to share my love and body with both. I would prefer a couple who is in their mid 30's and who are veterans to the lifestyle.

siste...@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2013, 10:26:55 PM1/16/13
Em domingo, 13 de janeiro de 2013 22h13min39s UTC-3, leesu...@gmail.com escreveu:
> I am a 24yr old bisexual female new to this and feel that it would best fit what I want and need. I've alway been interested in both male and female but do not just want to limit myself to one or the other. I want to be able to share my love and body with both. I would prefer a couple who is in their mid 30's and who are veterans to the lifestyle.

Hello,

How are you doing? Where are you located?

leesu...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2013, 8:28:05 PM1/28/13
Ohio

glowb...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2013, 10:14:49 PM1/28/13
On Sunday, January 13, 2013 6:13:39 PM UTC-7, leesu...@gmail.com wrote:
> I am a 24yr old bisexual female new to this and feel that it would best fit what I want and need. I've alway been interested in both male and female but do not just want to limit myself to one or the other. I want to be able to share my love and body with both. I would prefer a couple who is in their mid 30's and who are veterans to the lifestyle.

HI there

leesu...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2013, 9:31:08 PM2/2/13
Hi
Message has been deleted

atx.co...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2013, 8:23:38 PM2/20/13
Hello!

I hope you are having a wonderful day! My husband and I are 36 years old and have been married for almost 12 years. We are new to the poly life, but we are certain about what we want. Unfortunately, there are few women in our area, or few that we have found, that are intrested in a committed/exclusive relationship. We are located in Texas, but think if we find the right girl, it will not matter where she is from, we can make it work....if she would consider relocating. Does this sound like something you might be interested in? If so, send us an email at atx.co...@gmail.com.

In case we do not hear back from you, best of luck on your search!

~ATX.Couple76

colorbli...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2013, 11:04:04 AM9/19/13
On Sunday, January 13, 2013 6:13:39 PM UTC-7, leesu...@gmail.com wrote:
> I am a 24yr old bisexual female new to this and feel that it would best fit what I want and need. I've alway been interested in both male and female but do not just want to limit myself to one or the other. I want to be able to share my love and body with both. I would prefer a couple who is in their mid 30's and who are veterans to the lifestyle.

Hi we are a professional couple looking for a Bi-female for our poly lifestyle,let's talk soon...

trin...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2013, 1:36:07 PM10/22/13
Hello Lady,
We are a MF Couple seeking a Bi F to have a committed relationship with starting off with friendship .. We are in Brooklyn NY .. email me if you are interested in getting to know more - trin...@gmail.com

mikeandj...@gmail.com

Oct 25, 2013, 5:24:26 AM10/25/13
On Sunday, January 13, 2013 8:13:39 PM UTC-5, leesu...@gmail.com wrote:
> I am a 24yr old bisexual female new to this and feel that it would best fit what I want and need. I've alway been interested in both male and female but do not just want to limit myself to one or the other. I want to be able to share my love and body with both. I would prefer a couple who is in their mid 30's and who are veterans to the lifestyle.

Have you found what you are looking for?

yespol...@gmail.com

Oct 30, 2013, 3:49:19 AM10/30/13
On Sunday, January 13, 2013 7:13:39 PM UTC-6, leesu...@gmail.com wrote:
> I am a 24yr old bisexual female new to this and feel that it would best fit what I want and need. I've alway been interested in both male and female but do not just want to limit myself to one or the other. I want to be able to share my love and body with both. I would prefer a couple who is in their mid 30's and who are veterans to the lifestyle.

Are you still looking? im interested let me know 25/m

mrsme...@gmail.com

Jan 1, 2014, 9:07:10 PM1/1/14
On Sunday, January 13, 2013 7:13:39 PM UTC-6, leesu...@gmail.com wrote:
> I am a 24yr old bisexual female new to this and feel that it would best fit what I want and need. I've alway been interested in both male and female but do not just want to limit myself to one or the other. I want to be able to share my love and body with both. I would prefer a couple who is in their mid 30's and who are veterans to the lifestyle.

If you haven't found anyone else, we are looking for a bi female to join our family. Not sure what to say. i am a shy female that is looking for more in life.

visv...@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2014, 8:56:22 AM1/13/14
kl. 02:13:39 UTC+1 mandag 14. januar 2013 skrev leesu...@gmail.com følgende:
> I am a 24yr old bisexual female new to this and feel that it would best fit what I want and need. I've alway been interested in both male and female but do not just want to limit myself to one or the other. I want to be able to share my love and body with both. I would prefer a couple who is in their mid 30's and who are veterans to the lifestyle.

Rita and I Roger would love to help you

combinedn...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2014, 1:04:13 PM1/14/14
On Sunday, January 13, 2013 8:13:39 PM UTC-5, leesu...@gmail.com wrote:
> I am a 24yr old bisexual female new to this and feel that it would best fit what I want and need. I've alway been interested in both male and female but do not just want to limit myself to one or the other. I want to be able to share my love and body with both. I would prefer a couple who is in their mid 30's and who are veterans to the lifestyle.

We are a couple from Ohio:)

cherenne....@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2014, 6:11:05 PM1/16/14
Hi my name is cherenne my mans name is shayne this is our first time but are ready to explore and have fun im tall and thin size 6 shaynes a big bow used to play for Parramatta front row forward both have blue eyes he has hasle hair mine was blonde but I die it so its what ever colour you want on the night want to hear from you your new friend cherenne but I prefer BEARl

cherenne....@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2014, 6:14:17 PM1/16/14
Hi we are a young Couple out for the 1st time. Really want to have some fun l peter Bear and My Man's Shayne we are In our 30'S. In tall and thin size 6 Blue eyes and What ever Colour hair You want. Shaynes hot blue eyes Brown hair tall Brg Boy Used to play for Parramatta was front Row forward. We hope to hear fan You!

cherenne....@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2014, 6:14:17 PM1/16/14

cherenne....@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2014, 6:14:17 PM1/16/14

cherenne....@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2014, 6:15:32 PM1/16/14
Hi We are a Couple Out for the 1st time Please be nice!

cherenne....@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2014, 6:15:32 PM1/16/14

cherenne....@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2014, 6:15:32 PM1/16/14

cherenne....@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2014, 6:17:28 PM1/16/14
Hi we want to talk we are a yang Couple out for tue 1st time what to make Some dirty Memoires please Carat us!

cherenne....@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2014, 6:17:29 PM1/16/14

cherenne....@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2014, 6:17:29 PM1/16/14

cherenne....@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2014, 6:18:10 PM1/16/14
Hi were 1st times SO You Can teach Us!

cherenne....@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2014, 6:18:09 PM1/16/14

cherenne....@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2014, 6:18:10 PM1/16/14

cherenne....@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2014, 6:20:46 PM1/16/14
Hi my name Is Bear And I have a Man 1 Really want to Play it's our 1st time please cantatas.

cherenne....@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2014, 6:20:46 PM1/16/14

cherenne....@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2014, 6:20:46 PM1/16/14

mt...@att.net

Jan 20, 2014, 2:36:54 PM1/20/14
Hi ... We are an attractive, white couple from Ohio, seeking another female! Where are you located in Ohio?

secretly...@gmail.com

Jan 22, 2014, 1:09:20 PM1/22/14
New to poly lifestyle as well, but very interested in finding a bi-female to start. Looking for an intelligent single woman without children, clean and completely drug free that can take care of herself a and doesn't mind both helping and being available to both of us. We are just outside of Shreveport, LA in our own place and would love to know more about you and what you are looking for. Please email us with any questions or comments at nas.loves...@gmail.com

jackf...@googlemail.com

Feb 4, 2014, 7:18:24 PM2/4/14
Hi how are you I am kerry

jackf...@googlemail.com

Feb 4, 2014, 7:18:25 PM2/4/14

xxdou...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2014, 6:22:20 PM2/15/14
We are a married couple in central Florida if you are still looking.

princessc...@gmail.com

Mar 1, 2014, 12:16:50 AM3/1/14
Are u available this evening?

steven...@gmail.com

Mar 3, 2014, 10:10:00 AM3/3/14
Couple looking for bi girl in Essex.

heyits...@gmail.com

Mar 3, 2014, 1:13:30 PM3/3/14
On Sunday, January 13, 2013 7:13:39 PM UTC-6, leesu...@gmail.com wrote:
> I am a 24yr old bisexual female new to this and feel that it would best fit what I want and need. I've alway been interested in both male and female but do not just want to limit myself to one or the other. I want to be able to share my love and body with both. I would prefer a couple who is in their mid 30's and who are veterans to the lifestyle.

we r looking for a female she is 25 5'3 he is 5'7 180 if you are interested please email me a g rated pic and we can take it from there i will send you a pic back <pellino...@yahoo.com>
Message has been deleted

Tiffany Marks

Mar 4, 2014, 12:08:35 AM3/4/14
Hey, My Names Tiffany, I am almost 24, in a M\F relationship & he is almost 26, we have been together for 6 years, this coming summer...i am bi, & would love to get to know you better, and tell you more about myself...feel free to email me if you would like to talk...

2for...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2014, 7:16:23 PM3/4/14
On Sunday, January 13, 2013 5:13:39 PM UTC-8, leesu...@gmail.com wrote:
> I am a 24yr old bisexual female new to this and feel that it would best fit what I want and need. I've alway been interested in both male and female but do not just want to limit myself to one or the other. I want to be able to share my love and body with both. I would prefer a couple who is in their mid 30's and who are veterans to the lifestyle.

We are a young LTR couple. Married for 11 years ... together for 13. We are both 30 and in great shape. We have 2 children. We are looking to try new things as we are both extremely sexual people. Not sure exactly where we wanna go ... but we KNOW that we want to try new things. This place sound like a good place to start the 'search.' He is a San Diego native ... She is a Bay Area native ... we now reside in Vallejo and work in Marin County. Hope to be a part of the fun!

2for...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2014, 7:17:18 PM3/4/14
On Monday, March 3, 2014 9:08:35 PM UTC-8, Tiffany Marks wrote:
> Hey, My Names Tiffany, I am almost 24, in a M\F relationship & he is almost 26, we have been together for 6 years, this coming summer...i am bi, & would love to get to know you better, and tell you more about myself...feel free to email me if you would like to talk...

We are a young LTR couple. Married for 11 years ... together for 13 years. We are both in great shape ... and 30 yrs old. We have 2 children. We are looking to try new things as we are both extremely sexual people. Not sure exactly where we wanna go ... but we KNOW that we want to try new things. This place sound like a good place to start the 'search.' He is a San Diego native ... She is a Bay Area native ... we now reside in Vallejo and work in Marin County. Hope to be a part of the fun!

2for...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2014, 7:18:17 PM3/4/14
We are a young LTR couple. Married for 11 years ... together for 13 years. We are in great shape and both 30 years old. We have 2 children. We are looking to try new things as we are both extremely sexual people. Not sure exactly where we wanna go ... but we KNOW that we want to try new things. This place sound like a good place to start the 'search.' He is a San Diego native ... She is a Bay Area native ... we now reside in Vallejo and work in Marin County. Hope to be a part of the fun!

lugg....@yahoo.co.uk

Mar 8, 2014, 1:16:43 AM3/8/14
Hi do you have any photos of yourself im new to this but my partner has done it before so we both want to do it together im 35 and jai is 37 both have a great sex life but want extra spice can u help speak soon Rob

lugg....@yahoo.co.uk

Mar 8, 2014, 1:17:12 AM3/8/14
We are based in Kent south east

mukes...@gmail.com

Mar 19, 2014, 4:51:14 AM3/19/14
hi m also intrested i m single male

mukes...@gmail.com

Mar 19, 2014, 4:51:55 AM3/19/14
On Thursday, January 17, 2013 8:56:55 AM UTC+5:30, siste...@gmail.com wrote:
> Em domingo, 13 de janeiro de 2013 22h13min39s UTC-3, leesu...@gmail.com escreveu:
>
> > I am a 24yr old bisexual female new to this and feel that it would best fit what I want and need. I've alway been interested in both male and female but do not just want to limit myself to one or the other. I want to be able to share my love and body with both. I would prefer a couple who is in their mid 30's and who are veterans to the lifestyle.
>

> Hello,
>

> How are you doing? Where are you located?
hi...

looking...@gmail.com

Mar 24, 2014, 10:58:22 PM3/24/14
Hello! We are a mid 40's married MF couple who is looking for a bi lady to complete our triad. Have you found someone yet? If you are open to dating or at least chatting some to see if we are compatible, let us know. We live in northeastern Kentucky, about 30 minutes from the nearest bridge across the Ohio river.

samanthalon...@gmail.com

Apr 2, 2014, 7:30:41 AM4/2/14
Hi.. were abouts are you from? What sort of fun are you looking for?

irishmon...@gmail.com

Apr 3, 2014, 4:12:48 AM4/3/14
Hello not sure if your still using this or have found what your looking for as of yet. But we would like to know how things have gone for you thus far. We are CJ & Cindy

kpetroni...@gmail.com

Apr 6, 2014, 5:10:09 PM4/6/14
Hi there. We are a couple looking for a female to play with. Interested?

sudes...@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2014, 8:39:38 AM4/11/14
On Monday, January 14, 2013 6:43:39 AM UTC+5:30, leesu...@gmail.com wrote:
> I am a 24yr old bisexual female new to this and feel that it would best fit what I want and need. I've alway been interested in both male and female but do not just want to limit myself to one or the other. I want to be able to share my love and body with both. I would prefer a couple who is in their mid 30's and who are veterans to the lifestyle.

hello we r intrested mail us to sudes...@gmail.com

hellokit...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2014, 4:26:00 PM4/12/14
where are you from

soniariv...@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2014, 8:36:00 PM4/13/14
We are a couple and we are looking for a women to love and share our need for fun and sex

soniariv...@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2014, 8:38:35 PM4/13/14
Hello sweetie we our a couple looking g for a girl that is looking for love and effection

terria...@gmail.com

Apr 14, 2014, 11:36:34 PM4/14/14
On Monday, January 14, 2013 12:13:39 PM UTC+11, leesu...@gmail.com wrote:
> I am a 24yr old bisexual female new to this and feel that it would best fit what I want and need. I've alway been interested in both male and female but do not just want to limit myself to one or the other. I want to be able to share my love and body with both. I would prefer a couple who is in their mid 30's and who are veterans to the lifestyle.

hi
my husband and I are looking for a female we have done this once before and loved it where do you live

oldsta...@gmail.com

Apr 17, 2014, 6:19:23 AM4/17/14
On Monday, January 14, 2013 6:43:39 AM UTC+5:30, leesu...@gmail.com wrote:
> I am a 24yr old bisexual female new to this and feel that it would best fit what I want and need. I've alway been interested in both male and female but do not just want to limit myself to one or the other. I want to be able to share my love and body with both. I would prefer a couple who is in their mid 30's and who are veterans to the lifestyle.

Hey, we are a 34 yr old couple looking to explore new frontiers...we are seeking a nice and classy lady to join us for some fun... please let us know if you are interested...

pullen...@gmail.com

Apr 18, 2014, 4:53:52 AM4/18/14
Hi where are you located?

irishmon...@gmail.com

Apr 19, 2014, 12:35:33 AM4/19/14
On Sunday, January 13, 2013 8:13:39 PM UTC-5, leesu...@gmail.com wrote:
> I am a 24yr old bisexual female new to this and feel that it would best fit what I want and need. I've alway been interested in both male and female but do not just want to limit myself to one or the other. I want to be able to share my love and body with both. I would prefer a couple who is in their mid 30's and who are veterans to the lifestyle.

Hello, This is CJ & Cindy. Not sure if your still looking or have found what your looking for but you can contact us back at irishmon...@gmail.com, We believe we are what your looking for from the brief info you have given. We are a mixed couple. both in mid 30's very fit and attractive people. great personalities, easy going and fun loving people. We have a strong and intricate relationship that has been going strong for 6 years. We both desire and need what another woman can offer to both of us as a relationship not just a fling. please contact us back so we can go forth. IRISHMON...@gmail.com thanks and if not good luck with your search

omarj...@gmail.com

Apr 19, 2014, 2:28:21 PM4/19/14
Hi are u still
looking

anits...@gmail.com

Apr 20, 2014, 8:57:57 PM4/20/14

wanting...@gmail.com

Apr 21, 2014, 1:06:53 AM4/21/14
Hi would love to see a pic ;-) looking for a female to join me and my gf e mail me at
Coupleofun at hot male dot com.

cuteco...@gmail.com

Apr 21, 2014, 1:11:28 AM4/21/14
Hi wld love to talk get to know you! Email is cuteco...@yahoo.com :) we hope to hear from u soon!

diana.pe...@gmail.com

Apr 22, 2014, 1:38:39 AM4/22/14
if you are not enjoy sex yet with any couple than here you can meet thousands of couples who looking other couples for sex night.. You can also ready any couples to sleep with you..

http://www.adultxdating.com/couples-looking-fun.html

idbnv...@gmail.com

Apr 22, 2014, 2:43:26 AM4/22/14
Hey u still interrelated? We are good looking for couple in our 30's. U got. A pic? Were in ny how about u?

idbnv...@gmail.com

Apr 22, 2014, 4:14:57 AM4/22/14
Still looking? Jessica and johnny37 good looking and nice body. Were u from? Buffalo ny Here..

shravy...@gmail.com

Apr 23, 2014, 5:45:57 AM4/23/14
Hi my name is shravya we are coupl89755176e looking for fun if intrested msg us we r both 32and 30 my patnet name is kishore so if intrested call us on 99889755176 waiting for u r call bye

katiea...@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2014, 12:46:36 PM4/27/14
On Sunday, January 13, 2013 5:13:39 PM UTC-8, leesu...@gmail.com wrote:
> I am a 24yr old bisexual female new to this and feel that it would best fit what I want and need. I've alway been interested in both male and female but do not just want to limit myself to one or the other. I want to be able to share my love and body with both. I would prefer a couple who is in their mid 30's and who are veterans to the lifestyle.

Not sure if you are still looking but its worth a shot lol. We are a couple looking to add another to our family. Not just sex or one night stands. WE are both looking for another best friend and the perfect fit for our family.
mnkn...@gmail.com if you would like to talk more.

morge...@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2014, 8:44:39 PM4/28/14
Hey im 21 my man is 32 we are looking for someone to have fun with he knows more about this lifestyle if interested let me know

wantto...@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2014, 5:36:20 AM4/29/14
Hi my wife is a bi female also looking for a gf to play with and I watch we are older hate drama we will make u feel comfortable and go at your pace if u are interested message me Hi my wife and I are looking for a extra addion to the bedroom wife is bi and wants a gf to get to know and play with well I either watch or play aswell we are older hate the drama and just want to have a good time if u are interested email us at fanc...@yahoo.com

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cas/4442026061.html

Sent from my iPhone

wantto...@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2014, 5:37:04 AM4/29/14

wantto...@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2014, 5:37:27 AM4/29/14

bgrov...@gmail.com

May 2, 2014, 8:03:45 PM5/2/14
Im 24 and my girlfriend is 18. We are looking for a female to join us in the bedroom, we both love sex and enjoy it alot but we want to begin exploring the boundaries of our sex life and find out what we both want in it.
Get back to me...

Jessy

May 3, 2014, 5:33:58 PM5/3/14
On Sunday, January 13, 2013 8:13:39 PM UTC-5, leesu...@gmail.com wrote:
> I am a 24yr old bisexual female new to this and feel that it would best fit what I want and need. I've alway been interested in both male and female but do not just want to limit myself to one or the other. I want to be able to share my love and body with both. I would prefer a couple who is in their mid 30's and who are veterans to the lifestyle.

Where are you? we are a couple, but unfortunately we're close to your age rather than in mid 30's as you want. hit me up if you're interested

o180...@gmail.com

May 4, 2014, 1:45:18 PM5/4/14
Hello we are nice couple and we be happy if you will join us

vikas...@gmail.com

May 6, 2014, 1:33:18 AM5/6/14
On Monday, January 14, 2013 6:43:39 AM UTC+5:30, leesu...@gmail.com wrote:
> I am a 24yr old bisexual female new to this and feel that it would best fit what I want and need. I've alway been interested in both male and female but do not just want to limit myself to one or the other. I want to be able to share my love and body with both. I would prefer a couple who is in their mid 30's and who are veterans to the lifestyle.

i m vikash Male (Straight) here seeking Genuine any Age & Friendship & Entertainment,and love to fullfill each other's desires ..I m 28yrs,here, handsome & sweet boy any contact me age no bar as far as fun is conceren Contact : 8693833166

vikas...@gmail.com

May 6, 2014, 1:34:23 AM5/6/14
On Thursday, September 19, 2013 8:34:04 PM UTC+5:30, colorbli...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, January 13, 2013 6:13:39 PM UTC-7, leesu...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > I am a 24yr old bisexual female new to this and feel that it would best fit what I want and need. I've alway been interested in both male and female but do not just want to limit myself to one or the other. I want to be able to share my love and body with both. I would prefer a couple who is in their mid 30's and who are veterans to the lifestyle.
>

> Hi we are a professional couple looking for a Bi-female for our poly lifestyle,let's talk soon...

rodirgu...@gmail.com

May 6, 2014, 10:24:59 AM5/6/14
Hi im christy and he is eric. We are looking for a female who wants to join us in a serious but long term 3way relationship

solonl...@gmail.com

May 6, 2014, 10:37:52 AM5/6/14
On Sunday, January 13, 2013 5:13:39 PM UTC-8, leesu...@gmail.com wrote:
> I am a 24yr old bisexual female new to this and feel that it would best fit what I want and need. I've alway been interested in both male and female but do not just want to limit myself to one or the other. I want to be able to share my love and body with both. I would prefer a couple who is in their mid 30's and who are veterans to the lifestyle.

are you still out their sexy lady?

krista...@gmail.com

May 6, 2014, 11:07:42 PM5/6/14
Hey there we are a 27 year old couple looking for the right woman to join us. We are both work hard and play harder, if your interested please message us back ;-)

flossm...@gmail.com

May 9, 2014, 1:19:01 AM5/9/14
Hey wassup pretty my wife and i are looking for a third right now?

job...@gmail.com

May 9, 2014, 8:29:09 AM5/9/14
Hi I'm 32/m with 30/f we are very non selfish partners and want to bring in a female to blow and moan and make squirt

marsfi...@gmail.com

May 12, 2014, 7:01:59 PM5/12/14
Report not abuse
On Sunday, January 13, 2013 8:13:39 PM UTC-5, leesu...@gmail.com wrote:
> I am a 24yr old bisexual female new to this and feel that it would best fit what I want and need. I've alway been interested in both male and female but do not just want to limit myself to one or the other. I want to be able to share my love and body with both. I would prefer a couple who is in their mid 30's and who are veterans to the lifestyle.

Hi,

we are interested in getting to know you! you can text us anytime. 772-284-9090. we are looking for a third. :)

Michelle

beoncao...@gmail.com

May 13, 2014, 1:07:40 AM5/13/14
Hi I am a bi female in a relationship with a male. We are 22. If you want some fun let us know ;)

ehender...@gmail.com

May 14, 2014, 12:13:08 AM5/14/14
Are you still seeking?

kc2...@gmail.com

May 15, 2014, 4:07:40 AM5/15/14
On Monday, January 14, 2013 3:13:39 AM UTC+2, leesu...@gmail.com wrote:
> I am a 24yr old bisexual female new to this and feel that it would best fit what I want and need. I've alway been interested in both male and female but do not just want to limit myself to one or the other. I want to be able to share my love and body with both. I would prefer a couple who is in their mid 30's and who are veterans to the lifestyle.

Hi there,
Have just read your ad and we are interested. We are a couple, 35(M) and 30(F) and we are also new to this. If you would like to get to know us and take this further, please reply to this mail and we will take it from there.

bbwki...@gmail.com

May 20, 2014, 10:18:11 AM5/20/14
We are a kinky 32 year old couple, married 13 years with 2 kids. We have some experience with including another woman and would love to discuss things with you. Please email me (the wife) at bbwki...@gmail.com

sharonol...@gmail.com

May 21, 2014, 6:35:12 PM5/21/14
Hey we're u from

devd0...@gmail.com

May 22, 2014, 9:49:21 AM5/22/14
I m F20 and M21...we stay in btm and looking to add some spice in our sex life...if u r intrested contact me...if u want we can have 3 some to..and we r wrkng in mnc so we need privacy...I m from kerala..hot 36,30,36 and he is good looking decent guy with 10inch tool.... contact me at devd0...@gmail.com....we can have a lot of fun together... i promis u will love his tool...it's make me cry sometime

honeybee...@gmail.com

May 24, 2014, 1:06:16 PM5/24/14
We are veterans to the game true to the lifestyle.. where are you located?

tara....@gmail.com

May 25, 2014, 7:03:39 PM5/25/14
On Sunday, January 13, 2013 8:13:39 PM UTC-5, leesu...@gmail.com wrote:
> I am a 24yr old bisexual female new to this and feel that it would best fit what I want and need. I've alway been interested in both male and female but do not just want to limit myself to one or the other. I want to be able to share my love and body with both. I would prefer a couple who is in their mid 30's and who are veterans to the lifestyle.

Hi there, my name is Tara. My boyfriend is named Jacob. We have recently decided to try having a threesome with another girl. No we are not in our thirties, we are 19 & 21 but we think that it would be pretty fun learning together! we live in Erie. And we could host in our dorm rooms. We just want to try something new. If you wanna get to know more about us, email us!!! (:
Coupl...@yahoo.com!! :D

Dave

May 31, 2014, 8:37:50 PM5/31/14
Couple looking for Bi Female to teach us first timers.

feren...@gmail.com

Jun 8, 2014, 2:22:26 AM6/8/14
Hi we are a married couple seriously looking for a woman let's talk

kestutis...@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2014, 9:40:33 AM6/10/14
On Wednesday, May 14, 2014 5:13:08 AM UTC+1, ehender...@gmail.com wrote:
> Are you still seeking?

hi
we are couple looking for bi female

lilbrow...@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2014, 7:49:54 AM6/14/14
Hi message me lilbrow...@gmail.com

lloyd...@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2014, 2:10:22 PM6/16/14
Hi there would you still be interested in a 3some both me & my gf are looking for another women for fun? It will be our first time

stephen...@gmail.com

Jun 17, 2014, 7:15:30 PM6/17/14
We in Ireland

stephen...@gmail.com