25 year old woman seeks family

auction...@gmail.com

Nov 10, 2014, 9:48:51 PM11/10/14
Hi! I'm 25 years old, single white female, who is a single mom. I'm bi and am seeking a family for both me and my baby. Email me to get to know me
Auction...@gmail.com

kevans...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2014, 9:21:19 PM11/11/14
We are looking for a young lady to join us in our relationship. Not sure if we would be what you are looking for though. We are married both work professionally, healthy, fit and easy to talk to. We live in Kelowna, BC where the weather is nice 9 months of the year. Big lakes, water and snow skiing, roller blading, long walks along the beaches. You can reach us at lynn...@hotmail.com

prc...@gmail.com

Dec 3, 2014, 6:46:28 PM12/3/14
Hello we are not new to sharing our home and time with another. Love to chat more!

AQ

Dec 3, 2014, 8:01:41 PM12/3/14
Hi. How are you? Where do you live? Do you have Kik?

scout.s...@gmail.com

Dec 7, 2014, 8:05:41 PM12/7/14
Mid thirties country people with a large family in Colorado. Very interested in getting to know you. scout.s...@gmail.com

ineedy...@gmail.com

Dec 22, 2014, 1:27:16 PM12/22/14
41 year old male 37 year old female here seeking a female for long-term relationship we are in upstate new york with a 2 year old seeking someone to build a happy life with if you feel this is something you might be up for feel free to replay thank you for your time

mamal...@gmail.com

Jun 18, 2015, 4:45:45 PM6/18/15
On Monday, November 10, 2014 at 8:48:51 PM UTC-6, auction...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi! I'm 25 years old, single white female, who is a single mom. I'm bi and am seeking a family for both me and my baby. Email me to get to know me
> Auction...@gmail.com

Mid thirties couple in Missouri been searching for a lady to join our family. We have a large family and would be glad to get to know you and your child very much.my email address is scout.s...@gmail.com

Alan Baker

Jul 8, 2015, 6:59:52 PM7/8/15
On Monday, November 10, 2014 at 8:48:51 PM UTC-6, auction...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi! I'm 25 years old, single white female, who is a single mom. I'm bi and am seeking a family for both me and my baby. Email me to get to know me
> Auction...@gmail.com

Where are you at? How old is your kid?

money...@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2015, 11:18:11 AM7/11/15
26 yr old male and 24 yr old female looking for a bi woman to be in a relationship with both of us we got 2 kids love the outdoors down to do anything if interested email us money...@gmail.com

eugene...@gmail.com

Apr 5, 2018, 5:11:25 AM4/5/18
Hi, my husband and I are both black age 28, have our own apartment and looking for a Sister Wife to complete our family. We have two bueatiful children 7(girl) and 16months(boy). We are looking for someone to bond with us together and individually. My husband works as a remote recuiter, while I take care of the home. In the process of saving for a house. We are located in Long Island, NY. Looking for a female around our age or a little older to help build a wonderful life with. Please email us at Intrigue...@gmail.com

tobyel...@gmail.com

May 21, 2018, 12:30:02 PM5/21/18
you still looking

michael zeches

Dec 3, 2018, 11:29:05 AM12/3/18
On Monday, November 10, 2014 at 9:48:51 PM UTC-5, auction...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi! I'm 25 years old, single white female, who is a single mom. I'm bi and am seeking a family for both me and my baby. Email me to get to know me
> Auction...@gmail.com

are u still looking and were are u from ?