bi female looking 4 family

sharon good

Jul 17, 2015, 12:16:30 AM7/17/15
Hi sweety where u from I'd like a girl 2 have her way with me

Damon Sease

Jul 18, 2015, 1:10:35 AM7/18/15
From Brunswick georgia

Damon Sease

Jul 18, 2015, 1:24:25 AM7/18/15
Brunswick ga

janie...@gmail.com

Jul 20, 2015, 3:27:52 AM7/20/15
Wanna chat hmu plz 337 422 2175

savage...@yahoo.com

Sep 3, 2015, 12:05:33 PM9/3/15
U still available me and my wife are looking for same as u

pamsteenbe...@gmail.com

Sep 27, 2015, 3:28:13 AM9/27/15
Sharon hey girl. This is Pam. We are a young hot couple looking for a live in playmate. We will totally take care of u. We have our own place in South Florida. Call me girl! 772-217-1745.

eugene...@gmail.com

Apr 5, 2018, 5:09:00 AM4/5/18
Hi, my husband and I are both black age 28, have our own apartment and looking for a Sister Wife to complete our family. We have two bueatiful children 7(girl) and 16months(boy). We are looking for someone to bond with us together and individually. My husband works as a remote recuiter, while I take care of the home. In the process of saving for a house. We are located in Long Island, NY. Looking for a female around our age or a little older to help build a wonderful life with. Please email us at Intrigue...@gmail.com

williamo...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2018, 8:06:15 AM10/5/18
We are couple looking for someone to join our poly and would be happy to entertain you 631-278-2716