Conroe couple, 48 & 38, seek caring loving poly woman for a long term relationship. We are soulmates, looking to add our third, our triple flame!

Malina

Jun 18, 2019, 5:07:39 PM6/18/19
He's 6'2", brunette, has Hazel or green eyes,and keeps a moustache or goatee, muscular & a tall drink of water.

She's 5'4"& bbw, it still all ties together nicely. Shorty is big but still sexy as hell! She's got 44 triple d cup breasts,a big bubble butt, wide hips and thighs, things curve nicely! The rest: red hair, peaches & cream complexion, freckles, and blue eyes with gold flecks that make them seem green, has long hair with a wave to it.

Looking for our third. Doesn't have to be bbw, but curvy, just not skinny. Possibly brunette or redheaded. Probably 5'5" or 5'6". She's affectionate, sweet, loves with her whole heart, and she knows she belongs with us within herself. She's a little mystical herself, just as we are. We are old souls. It's time we find her and she will be an equal in our relationship.

I've had visions of having a relationship with both a man & a woman for years and my spirit guides have even talked about her a little bit.