MWC Lexington Ky iso Bi couples or singles < 30 y.o.

ap-po...@n7kbt.rain.com

May 31, 1993, 10:13:06 PM5/31/93
We are a goodlooking bi couple 30 and 28 in search of other bi's for summer
partners in the sun etc. First time experience for us and we are looking for a
similar couple or special single. Write for more info and to tell us a little
about yourselves.

--
To use this service, send EMAIL to:
Anonymous posting: ap-pol...@n7kbt.rain.com

sbrya...@gmail.com

Jun 23, 2019, 11:42:07 PM6/23/19
We are a bi couple both 45 and are very interested in meeting with couple who are open to eating pussy and sucking cock together