looking for one or more womn to fit our family

michael zeches

Dec 3, 2018, 11:23:30 AM12/3/18
looking for a woman that would love to be a part of our family .we are in our 40s but we are willing to look at any age of woman as long as she fits in to our lives . we are both straight sexual but are willing to look into bi if it helps I fitting in .we have 2 children both girls living with us . if u want to now more ask and we will answer .

michael zeches

Dec 3, 2018, 11:30:50 AM12/3/18
On Monday, December 3, 2018 at 11:23:30 AM UTC-5, michael zeches wrote:
> looking for a woman that would love to be a part of our family .we are in our 40s but we are willing to look at any age of woman as long as she fits in to our lives . we are both straight sexual but are willing to look into bi if it helps I fitting in .we have 2 children both girls living with us . if u want to now more ask and we will answer .

we are from Gahanna ohio forgot it lol