Fort Myers/Florida, Personal Male: Jack2027

bob...@personalmale.com

Mar 4, 2014, 3:10:22 PM3/4/14
----- Looking to meet dominant kinky men in florida that can travel -----

Fort Myers/Florida, Personal Male: Jack2027
City: Fort Myers
State/Country: Florida
Age: 50
Taste: Gay
Prefers: Younger

I am 48 6ft1 br salt and pepper hair br eyes 208lbs avg looks stocky build. I am looking for guys that are dominant and like to be on top and in control. I like to be pinned down by a guy wearing levis jeans and choked while I ejaculate into my Jeans my fetish must be into that and very dominant

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POSTING.
To contact Jack2027, click on Jack2027's profile link:
http://personals.personalmale.com/~Jack2027
Browse the site and post your profile at:
http://personals.personalmale.com
Posted on: Tue Mar 4 05:57:02 EST 2014
Love starts for gay men at PersonalMale.com with personal ads, instant messaging, event calendar, gay news, and more.
The following sites can share profiles with Personal Male

Personal Male, Love starts for gay men at PersonalMale
FindGayDad Personals, Gay inter-generational dating
TheDungeon.us, The Man's Place for B&D and S&M
ManSpank.us Personals, The place for men who spank men
GearFetish.us, Resources for guys with a gear fetish
HotGrayMen, Personal Ads for Mature Men Seeking Men
BignFurry Personals, The place for bears and their admirers
Curious-Men Personals, The place where men can explore their sexuality
Chubs.PersonalMale, Chubs and chub-lovers meet here
RealMen.PersonalMale, Real men and the men who love them
Kink.PersonalMale, Find a mate and explore your fantasy at Kink.PersonalMale.com
PRM.27870.24573.jpg

snake...@yahoo.com

Mar 29, 2018, 7:20:27 PM3/29/18
liketofindsomeonethatenjoyslifeasmuchasIdoandhaveablastwhilewearedoingit.Ithas

snake...@yahoo.com

Mar 29, 2018, 7:25:25 PM3/29/18
On Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at 3:10:22 PM UTC-5, bob...@personalmale.com wrote:
wanttofindsomeonethatenjoyslifeasmuchasIdo.beenalongtimesincemyuncxlecamevisitingmyroomwhenIwas12andshowedmehowgooditfeltwhenamangetssucked.stilllovethefeelingtothisday.hewasthebestsuckerIeverhad