Declaration!

Kenny

Dec 31, 2018, 4:59:41 AM12/31/18
I was born Gay! I did not choose my sexuality! And if I could have chosen it, I would still be Gay! Too, I would rather be a Liberal Snowflake, than a hate-filled, Christian conservative bigot!

Go Trudeau in 2019!

Queer Senior

Mar 16, 2022, 4:48:01 PMMar 16
I love what you said, and I echo it! I too was born Gay. I knew I was Gay when I was 11-years-old, but I didn't meet my first boyfriend until 2-1/2-months before my 19th birthday. He was well worth the wait! No, I did not choose to be Gay, and if I could have chosen it, I would still choose to be Gay. Nothing wrong with being a Liberal Snowflake! I'm even an Atheist! That really pisses off those bigoted Christian conservatives!

๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆ A Sexy Gay Senior ๐ŸŒˆ
โค๏ธ ๐Ÿงก ๐Ÿ’› ๐Ÿ’š ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œ