Can I ask...

Queer_Kenny

Apr 21, 2019, 5:09:38โ€ฏAM4/21/19
Has anyone ever found a companion here? Or should I take the risk and try Grindr? Is Grindr safe?

Queer Senior

Mar 17, 2022, 4:25:00โ€ฏPM3/17/22
I wonder that myself! I've heard horror stories about Grindr not being safe, and that several guys have been murdered by someone they met through the service. Don't know if the stories are true, but It's not worth risking my life to find out!

As for this place, well, let's try this and see what happens!

I'm an openly Gay senior, 67-years-old. I'm 5-feet, 10-inches tall, regular build, and not that this means anything, I do shave my legs. I don't smoke or take narcotics. I live about 100-kilometres west of Toronto, Ontario. I am looking for another Gay guy for companionship and ???.

If you're interested, I can arrange to meet with you at one of the most welcoming Starbucks there is in Canada! They cater to the LGBTQ community, and they have the cutest male Baristas (and they're all Gay too!)!

Email me through this message if interested in meeting up!

๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆ A Sexy Gay Senior ๐ŸŒˆ
โค๏ธ ๐Ÿงก ๐Ÿ’› ๐Ÿ’š ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œ

Queer Senior

Mar 18, 2022, 6:39:04โ€ฏAM3/18/22
Oh, and there is one other point about me, I'm an Atheist, and identify as a Humanist, if that makes a difference.