looking for a very brutal Butcher, Doctor and Sir

Lukas von Austria

Oct 17, 2021, 6:32:27 PM10/17/21
Hello, I'm Lukas, I'm a teenage gay boy looking for a very brutal butcher, doctor or sir, I offer my organs and viscera for organ harvesting. I let myself be cut open. I let myself be castrated write to me on WickrMe lukas17yocutme I'm ready for my Sir.

Dr Richard C Evans Sr

Jan 14, 2023, 1:47:58 PM1/14/23
Where are you for this doctor to not even think of cutting you. Like you have you whole for our enjoyment... chuc...@email.com