New Post On Barry Conner Hendersonville NC~Liar Sociopath

brownande

Jul 8, 2018, 8:39:40 PM7/8/18
http://liarbarry.blogspot.com/2018/07/as-promisedsociopath-barry-conner.html

Here's my new post about this scumbag who broke my marriage up and told my wife to lie about living in his house. All because he wanted her alleged money and assets. You see, he thought she had something he could con her out of. Only she didn't. This is Barry Gueva Conner Hendersonville NC..

PS: The con artist said he was married, maybe, maybe not. I saw the unscrupulous b*st*rd driving by our house and checked the phone records and her email and he's been calling and emailing her. He thinks I don't know....