DESPERATELY SEEKING Stanley WADE SAXTON !!!

瀏覽次數:51 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

T. Reynolds

未讀,
1995年3月23日 下午6:19:311995/3/23
收件者:
As stated above - I am VERY DESPERATELY trying to locate my very best
friend who disappeared 7 years ago without a trace. Hopefully now that I
am able to access BBS I can track him down.

His name is Wade Saxton (first name Stanley). He disappeared from St.
Catharines, Ontario in November 1987. I realize this is a one in a
million shot but I believe in taking chances.

Any help much appreciated
*Swim'st thou in wealth, yet sink'st in thine own tears?*
* Oh punishment! T. Dekker *

downto...@mac.com

未讀,
2012年6月27日 下午6:19:482012/6/27
收件者:
Doing my usual on going search and came across this for the first time...thanks so much for trying.....from Wade's Mom

downto...@mac.com

未讀,
2012年6月27日 下午6:26:072012/6/27
收件者:
This posting was so long ago....but are you still there?

downto...@mac.com

未讀,
2012年6月27日 下午6:27:502012/6/27
收件者:
Are you still there?

rloe...@gmail.com

未讀,
2017年10月22日 上午11:28:402017/10/22
收件者:
My brother, Kenny, has just posted an appeal for his whereabouts to the public on Facebook. Just wanted to let you know that someone is still trying to find him. OCTOBER 22, 2017.

potte...@gmail.com

未讀,
2017年11月13日 上午11:20:442017/11/13
收件者: