Grupos de Google ya no admite publicaciones ni suscripciones nuevas de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue visible.

Seeking female in North/Middle Georgia area or Surrounding States

0 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Etop Udoh

no leída,
12 nov 2014, 8:29:40 p.m.12/11/14
para
Foreign black male, 48, 195 lbs, 5'11", slim build, originally from
Nigeria but grew up here in the states since the age of 2 or 3...
I'm mostly American raised but speak a foreign dialect in addition to
English...

Interested in meeting full-figured, plus-size female, Seniors, Older
mature female, Midget, freaky or kinky - who is looking to have adult
fun on a longterm to permanent basis. No games or one-nighters...
Committment or marriage possible with the right one...

age range from late 30's to 70's, race and looks are unimportant but
you must be drug and disease free

I am mobile and can travel... within limits...

to find out
more about me, check out my websites located below in email signature

or Instant Messenger me at:
sdruid11
at Yahoo, Hotmail, Skype or AOL...

thanks..